People and Recruitment Specialist
Are you passionate about human resources? Do you love taking responsibility for the daily HR functions of a fast-paced, innovative company? Is supporting job applicants, employees, and managers in your wheelhouse? Are you tired of working for a company that doesn’t value its people?
If this is you, we have the CAREER you have been searching for!
Who We Are
We engage employees and empower leaders to love what they do by being the most complete and connected HR solution in Canada, and we want you to love what you do!
Since 2005, we’ve helped Canadian businesses more quickly and efficiently accomplish HR tasks by providing them with end-to-end solutions and services for all things people. We pioneered live HR advice and continue to elevate our HR software and services to stay on top of changing business needs. Last year, we won three 5-Star Awards from the Canadian HR Reporter for Learning and Development, HR Consulting, and Compensation. All of these awards resulted from client nominations and testimonials.
Our passion for all things people applies to everything we do! HRdownloads has been recognized NINE TIMES as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces, most recently in 2022 with further recognition in Best Workplaces for Professional Services and for Hybrid Work!
Noted for our unique and engaging ways, we have also been ranked as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies for six years with recognition for continued profit growth from the Report on Business. We have more awards to come and are excited to celebrate everything that our people contribute to our culture of family and innovation. We want each person to be the greatest of all time, and that includes you!
What You’ll Do
As our People and Recruitment Specialist you will:
- Be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment experience for all HRdownloads recruitment needs.
- Contribute to attracting, sourcing, hiring, and retaining the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Provide direct support to employees, management, and senior leadership.
- Support daily attendance management and bi-weekly payroll processing.
- Spearhead engagement activities.
You are an HR professional who:
- Has at least three (3) years of progressive HR experience.
- Has experience as a recruiter, either in house or a recruitment agency.
- Can deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally.
- Are results driven and motivated to achieve goals.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Has hands-on experience with applicant tracking systems.
- Has strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has a bachelor’s degree, diploma, or graduate certificate in HR, or demonstrated success in HR.
It’s a bonus if you:
- Know your way around Workable.
- Are familiar with ADP Workforce Now.
- Have your CHRP or CHRL designation.
- Are fluent in English and French!
What You’ll Love About What You Do
In HR, you have to love the thrill of knowing you are helping employees and management create a positive, productive, and engaging workplace. Knowing that you are working for a company that always strives to improve its employee relations is very rewarding. All the while you are working on a team that values collaboration and fun, with opportunities for professional growth and development!
- The rewards are plentiful! We offer a competitive compensation structure for all your hard work.
- We want you to have a life outside work. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. That’s it; no shift work and no weekends!
- We care about you. 10 paid wellness days, 5 paid sick days, health and dental benefits, EFAP, RRSP, and employer-paid GoodLife memberships are just a few of the ways to show you that your well-being matters to us!
- We care about giving back. We believe that a team builds a company and a company builds a community, and that's why we take pride in giving back to our London community! Check out HRdonates.
- Flexible work model. We want you to work where you are most productive; this position is hybrid remote/in office!
- Thrive in our culture. We’ve been recognized NINE TIMES as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces and are rated 4.5 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor.
- Grow your career with us. When you join our team, you are signing up for more than just a job; you are signing up for a career! You won't be just another human to fill a role, we see you as YOU; who you are today and who you aspire to be. That's why we invest in our employees through regular coaching, training, and professional development.
So, what do you say? Do you have what it takes to be a member of our award-winning team? If so, send us your resume!
HRdownloads is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
Thank you for considering a career with HRdownloads.
Apply for this job