ASICS Running Apps – CRM Marketing Specialist
Kihachiro Onitsuka founded ASICS in 1949 to realize his desire to nurture the youth of Japan through sports and contribute to the development of society. Our founding philosophy, “Anima Sana In Corpore Sano (A Sound Mind in a Sound Body)”, represents our wish for people all over the world to live healthful and happy lives in both body and mind.
The ASICS brand is especially well known for its connection to running and for producing extremely high-quality running shoes. To strengthen our commitment to runners, we are expanding our investment in running-related digital services, i.e. running event technology (Race Roster™), AI run-coaching apps (the ASICS Runkeeper™ app), and other exciting platforms that will help us better serve the running industry. Combined, these projects and products makeup ASICS Running Apps.
Our mission?in the past, today, and into the future?is to contribute to a healthful and sustainable society and to bring joy to the people of the world through sports. Sports are an important element in living longer healthy lives, in feeling more fulfilled, and in crossing national and cultural boundaries to bring the world together. If you are looking to join a fun and innovative company focused on the booming digital health and fitness industry, this is the place for you!
As a CRM Marketing Specialist you will be focused on execution of lifecycle and promotional marketing communications for the Runkeeper product through owned channels including email, in-app and push notifications. You will be relied upon to configure, improve, launch and manage email, in-app and push communications for marketing campaigns and always-on journey flows. Day to day, you will be experimerimenting with messaging techniques that are most effective for Runkeeper’s user base and focused on customizing Runkeeper’s current user flows. This position requires flexibility as we respond to new business and customer requirements, while being able to quickly adapt to new strategies and priorities as they evolve.
This position is open to internal and external candidates.
This role will be working with the Runkeeper product.
- Be the point person for the localization and translation processes for email, in-app and push messaging
- Work collaboratively with Runkeeper Product and Marketing teams to integrate marketing technology platforms providing enhanced ASICS Running Apps user flows and experiences
- Contribute to CRM strategic playbooks which frame potential ROI and unify internal stakeholders (i.e. consumer insights, product, localization, content, media, community)
- Develop CRM briefs, collaborate with Runkeeper Marketing and Product teams to ensure all boxes are checked for communication
- Contribute to marketing roadmap
- Analyze and produce email marketing reporting for existing campaigns
- Contribute towards campaign retrospectives and user support feedback to continually learn and build in communications improvements
- Amplify new app features and premium app offerings as measured by feature adoption
- Utilize activation, conversion and retention metrics
- Meaningfully participate in diversity and inclusion initiatives across the ASICS Running Apps teams
Education & Experience
- 2+ years of CRM marketing experience, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with a global brand and audience
- Ability to understand data, derive actionable insights, and bring clarity to opportunities
- Excellent communicator (both verbally & written)
- Experience with marketing technology and automation tools such as Iterable, Braze, Leanplum, Amplitude, AppsFlyer, Salesforce
- Copywriting experience, preferably with a fitness brand
- Effective completion of assigned tasks
- Efficient use of time and resources
- Continuously learning and improving in your role
- Quality of work performed
- Ability to communicate effectively with other employees at all levels of the organization
The successful candidate for this role will become an employee of Race Roster North America Corporation (RRNA), a subsidiary of ASICS Corporation – a Japanese multinational corporation. Race Roster was founded in London, Ontario in 2011.
Personable, Integrity, Expertise, Trustworthy
Send all cover letters and resume’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us why you want to work at Race Roster and describe an awesome project or team you’ve worked on in the past. Include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject of the email. Please give us a link to your LinkedIn or any other portfolio website.
Race Roster is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, sex, place of origin, ethnic origin, ancestry, citizenship, creed, record of offences, genetics, disability, age, marital status, family status, veteran status, or fitness level.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.