Sales Support Intern
Position Location: London, Ontario with option to work remotely
January 1 - May 31, 2021 (winter semester)
The Sales Support Intern position is ideal for those looking to gain a variety of experience in the corporate, sales and entertainment media world! In your role as Sales Support, you’ll be putting your awesome organizational skills & uncanny ability to work calmly under pressure to use. You’ll be relied upon for project organization & coordination, reporting and data analysis as well as to research high potential future clients. As if that wasn’t already awesome enough, throughout it all you’ll also be exposed to some of the largest brand names in the world. Ever heard of a little company called Microsoft?
- Creating & updating of customer records in Salesforce, a web-based customer relationship management (CRM) system, to ensure accurate customer & project tracking.
- Creating casting calls and ensuring a successful volume of auditions are received in order to win the project. This includes researching our talent base and connecting with talent directly as well as coordinating with talent studios for more unique casting requirements.
- Shortlisting auditions in order to provide the client with top quality talent options for their projects and providing accurate quoting to customers based on project specs.
- Scheduling recording sessions between clients, talents & recording studios across multiple time zones.
- Coordinating with talent to ensure project is on pace to be completed within deadline as well as consistently updating the client on pertinent details. Project coordination could include creating shared organizational documents between Voices.com and the talent and/or client to ensure all parties are up to date on project progression.
- Assisting with prospecting research (inclusive of internal data research as well as external such as investigating potential new clients)
- Creating reports and providing data analysis summaries for members of middle and upper management. This could also include segmenting certain reports for distribution to individual teammates.
- Additional general administrative tasks to support the Sales Team’s efforts.
- Possessing the ability to communicate clearly in written communications.
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Respect for confidentiality and sensitive information.
- Highly motivated self starter.
- Comfortable working autonomously as well as with a team.
- Bonus points for competitive spirit specifically relating to company wide competitions, bake offs, foosball & euchre!
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please
let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and résumé by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.
Voices thanks all candidates in advance.