Account Representative (Inside Sales) 12 Month Contract
Do you excel in a role where your results are measured? Where your effort makes a direct impact on your reward? Do you thrive on a team that celebrates accomplishments? Are you a motivated and positive individual who enjoys the thrill of the sale? If so, consider applying for the role of Account Representative at CARFAX Canada.
Every day, Canadians rely on our insights to make one of the biggest decisions of their lives. As the country’s #1 provider of automotive history and valuation insights, we’re always innovating to make buying and selling used vehicles easier for all Canadians.
At CARFAX Canada, you’re not just another employee. You’re a critical contributor to the big picture and rely on data when making important decisions. You have a future mindset and are motivated to grow with us. You have a thirst for learning new things and building your skillset. You dream big and chart your own career path. You don’t settle for what’s quick and easy because you value quality. You know that the best teams are built on trust, so you use your voice to collaborate and create real change. You believe in taking the time to celebrate wins and have fun. You know leading a balanced lifestyle in a supportive work environment is important. You’re not just another employee. You are a CARFAX Canadian!
Car Dealerships depend on CARFAX Canada to provide impartial and comprehensive information about used vehicles. As a Sales Representative with CARFAX Canada you will build and maintain strong relationships that will make us their trusted partner in delivering this information.
- Promote CARFAX Canada products to the existing customer base in an established territory
- Achieve daily phone call targets to manage territory
- Demonstrate how CARFAX Canada can improve our customer’s business by showing value in our products and educating on how to integrate them into their business
- Develop and grow sales opportunities by researching our customer accounts and identifying revenue-generating accounts
- Perform effective online demos and training to our dealer accounts on how to use our products, and answer any questions or concerns they have
- Make recommendations for improving policies and procedures to enhance the sales team
- Create, manage and maintain accurate records in our CRM database (Microsoft Dynamics)
Education and Experience Required:
- Proven experience in a similar metric-driven role
- A background demonstrating your competitive nature
- Excellent time management skills
- A positive attitude and desire to celebrate wins!
- Passion and drive to work toward achieving goals and targets
- Work well as part of a team, as well as individually
- Strong communication skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Very adept at identifying and solving problems
- Strong industry knowledge is an asset
CARFAX Canada is headquartered in London, Ontario. We’re proud to offer competitive pay, benefits and bonuses, RRSP matching, maternity leave top-up, health and wellness initiatives and social events. We’re committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation during the application or selection processes, please advise in your cover letter. Applications will be accepted until November 18, 2020.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Not exactly the position you were looking for, but still want to join our awesome team? Visit our careers page to learn more about us and to see our other job openings!