Content Marketing Strategist
At Paystone, we are building the future of customer-driven growth for small businesses. Our products offer business owners both hands-off and hands-on solutions so that every customer can bring them one more. As we continue to grow our voice and market share, content marketing is a huge priority for us.
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Strategist who loves to write and is on a lifelong journey to perfect their craft. Someone who wants to create truly insightful content for our small business audience - content that increases brand awareness, influences perceptions and drives conversation.
Does this sound like you? You’re ready to flex your copywriting muscles. You care most about the person reading the content, you know how to craft compelling benefits and spell out specific features, and you dance the line between creative and analytical with a pinch of consumer psychology – then this role has your name written all over it! Reporting to the Director of Content Marketing, the Content Marketing Strategist is responsible for assisting in the production of a wide range of written content in both French and English. This can include content for product launches, blog articles, social media, landing pages, website pages, various sales collateral, video scripts, advertising text, trade show messaging and others as needed.
We are looking for highly passionate candidates who have relentless curiosity, a startup mentality, a willingness to manage multiple priorities, and an ability to put themselves out there to contribute ideas and experiment.
Why join us?
Paystone is growing and evolving on a weekly and monthly basis. We’re getting hyper-focused on filling a market gap with our product, which is also growing. We’re a group of really passionate people who really like to push the status quo and do what’s right.
About our Team
We’re a team full of highly motivated and committed people. We’re evolving and changing, so if you thrive in places of transition, this is the place for you. We’re real people helping other real people solve their problems and we do it because that’s what good people do. So come work with some people who aren’t just good, they're great!
- Write SEO-focused copy for blogs, case studies, guides, landing pages and more!
- Publish and update content on our website that meets the needs of our audience.
- Manage our social media channels and build an engaged following.
- Research the latest small business trends and challenges.
- Read, respond and derive insights from customer reviews.
- Support your fellow marketers with editing on landing pages, ads, etc.
- Be data-driven! Measure effectiveness and constantly identify ways to improve content. development efforts.
- Work collaboratively and communicate frequently - as a content strategist you’ll be in constant collaboration with internal stakeholders including sales, product management, customer support, executive team and other stakeholders to create compelling content.
- Assist with translating various Paystone-related content into both French and English as required.
Who you are
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience (B2B industry experience preferred)
- Proficiency in both French and English
- You have a lifelong learning approach that keeps you ahead of the latest Content Marketing trends
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you're empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- You look beyond the moment. You make decisions and take actions that will make a difference today and tomorrow. You proactively seek new opportunities to push the boundaries of digital product content and future proof your solutions.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Hootsuite, Elementor and Adobe Creative Suite.
Perks & Benefits
- Compensation (fixed and variable) tied to market data (we user Mercer)
- We reward for contribution
- Everyone gets Equity
- Unlimited Vacation - yes, for real
- We’re committed to career development
- Work from home or anywhere
- Company Events
- Extended Health/Dental/Vision Care (Day 1)
- Disability insurance (Day 1)
- Employee assistance program (Day 1)
By joining Paystone, you are joining a team that is future-focused and driven by our mission of creating Customer Driven Growth.
By helping our clients create better experiences for their customers, and in turn, motivating their happy customers to share their experiences with others, our platform creates the momentum for our clients to gain more happy customers. In other words, we win when our customers do.
Good! We want all the curiosity we can muster. Innovation stems from observation and questioning, so be eager, be innovative, and be ready to raise the bar.
Come check us out!!
Paystone is a leading North American payment and software company redefining the way merchants engage their customers and grow their businesses. The company's seamlessly integrated suite of automated payment processing, customer loyalty, gift card solutions, and now reputation marketing, is used by brands such as Irving Oil, The Source, Global Pet Foods, Kernels Popcorn, and many of the MTY Food Group's restaurant brands. Paystone's solutions are used at over 30,000 locations across Canada and the United States which collectively process over 10 billion dollars a year in bankcard volume. We employ over 200 employees and serve as the technology partner of choice for hundreds of partners across North America.
**Paystone is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require any accommodations due to disability please let us know at the time you are selected for an interview.**