Cloud Systems Administrator
HRdownloads – the place where you can be who you are…
as long as you’re a superstar.
Looking for a Great Place to Work®? Look no further! HRdownloads has been recognized EIGHT TIMES as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces, most recently as a Best Workplace for Millennials. Noted for our unique and engaging ways, we have also been ranked as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies for six years running! We continue to grow, and we want YOU to be a part of our success.
Who are we? A leading provider of HR solutions and support. We work hard, we love what we do, and we achieve great things! Together we have transformed the way human resources services are delivered, helping our clients attain HR excellence through our suite of solutions-based HR products and support.
As a member of our DevOps team, our Cloud Systems Administrator will be a key contributor to managing the growth and continual improvement of our IT infrastructure.
As a Cloud Systems Administrator, you will:
This opportunity can be fully remote, blended, or fully in office - you choose!
- Manage, monitor, secure, and troubleshoot our SaaS platform through the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud environment.
- Conduct AWS administrative, access, and support tasks across appropriate environments.
- Be responsible for the administration of core systems applications, including Jira, Microsoft Teams, Jabber, and so on.
- Remain up-to-date on new features and updates in AWS.
- Support with internal help desk activities, as needed.
You are an IT professional who:
- Has five or more years of experience as a systems administrator, preferably at a cloud based or SaaS company.
- Is AWS Certified, Associate level, as a Solutions Architect or SysOps Administrator (required).
- Is AWS Certified, Professional level, as a Solutions Architect or DevOps Engineer (preferred).
- Has hands-on experience in AWS infrastructure, products, and services.
- Has experience supporting, securing, and scaling SaaS applications.
- Is familiar with network protocols, troubleshooting, and administration.
- Possesses a strong technical understanding of cloud networking concepts, operating systems, and server architectures.
- Has experience in LAN and WAN network design and support experience.
- Has proven experience establishing IT best practices around security and scalability.
- Possesses proven experience with database management and schema design (preferred).
- Has strong communication, documentation, and collaboration skills.
- Has highly effective project and time management skills.
- Has a degree in computer science. Note: acceptable combination of education and relevant experience will be considered.
It’s a bonus if you:
- Have your AWS Certification in Advanced Networking and/or Security.
- Are fluent in French!
- The rewards are plentiful! We offer a competitive compensation structure for all of your hard work.
- Be proud of where you work. Our exceptional reputation means you will be able to contribute to a company that you can be proud of and excited about – if you don’t believe us we invite you to speak to any of our employees!
- We're here to help! We know that success doesn’t come overnight, and it certainly doesn’t come working alone. That’s why we provide hands-on, in-depth training to our team. We want to set you up for success and see you thrive when you join the team!
- Grow your career with us. When you join our team, you are signing up for more than just a job; you are signing up for a career! You won't be just another human to fill a role, we see you as YOU; all of you. Who you are today and who you aspire to be. That's why we invest in our employees through regular coaching, training, and professional development.
- We want you to have a life outside work. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm – that’s it, no shift work and no weekends!
- We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. Joining the HRdownloads team means you will have a lot of fun, from exciting company incentives to Friday morning virtual team builders. We make certain to take time to celebrate our successes!
- We care about you. 10 paid wellness days, 5 paid sick days, health and dental benefits, EFAP, RRSP, and employer paid GoodLife memberships are just a few of the ways to show you that your well-being matters to us!
- We care about giving back. We believe that a team builds a company and a company builds a community, and that's why we take pride in giving back to our London community!
So, what do you say? Do you have what it takes to be a member of our award winning team? If so, send us your resume!
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
HRdownloads is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
Thank you for considering a career with HRdownloads.
Apply for this Job