Digital Marketing Specialist
adHOME is looking for a driven individual with an entrepreneurial spirit to join our dynamic Digital Marketing team.
- Execute, manage and optimize digital marketing campaigns on all major platforms like Google (Display Network, SEM & Youtube) , Social (Facebook/IG, TikTok, Twitter, Pinterest, and LinkedIN with potential to expand to other digital platforms over time
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Director to create cutting-edge marketing strategies to deliver on performance goals
- Determine targeting parameters within Social platforms based on target audience insights in order to estimate impressions/reach, conversions and positioning across various segments, products and brands
- Plan and collaborate with our Creative team to build ads that drive sales, leads and conversions
- Analyze campaign data to measure success and optimize real-time performance. Experience with GA and Data Studio and/or other visualization tools key
- Produce campaign reports to communicate media optimization and audience insights
- Monitor media budgets and continuously improve campaign efficiency
- Work collaboratively with all functional teams within the agency
- SEO: Conduct keyword research, competitive analysis, search position monitoring, content optimization, meta-tag creation, and other SEO related activities such as conducting tests to improve traffic, engagement, and conversions
How will you fit into the team?
- Practical experience executing campaigns and analyzing results across various digital & social marketing platforms. Proven experience building and delivering Digital marketing plans on time & budget
- Experience developing creative ad testing strategies to improve on key metrics (CPM, CPV, CPL, etc…)
- Excellent communication skills including presentation and conceptual writing
- Ability to collaborate with immediate team and external cross-functional teams as required
- Digital native with a learning mindset- keep up with industry trends and developments in digital marketing
- Entrepreneurial attitude with a proactive approach and desire to build new models and practices
- Experience with marketing automation solutions and email marketing systems a plus
What are your skills and experience?
- 3-4+ years’ experience as a digital & social media buyer/activating campaigns
- High familiarity with digital ecosystems, platforms, trends, topic and technicalities
- Proficiency in all digital buying platforms
- Demonstrated experience with running quick turnaround projects and understanding immediate needs and timelines
- Experience following marketing briefs and understanding brand goals
- Experience with project management review/approval software is desired e.g. Monday.com, TeamWork, etc.
- High degree of initiative, self motivated and energetic individual
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Outstanding time and project management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude with a history of anticipating problems and proactively finding solutions
- Experience at both agency and client-side organizations a plus
- Track record of proven success in SEO marketing and experience using SEO tools (SEM Rush, Google Search Console, Google Analytics)
- Technically proficient in all components of SEO including but not limited to being able to identify server errors, Schema tags, redirects, canonical tags, duplicate content, Thin/empty pages, Robots.txt, XML Sitemap and other SEO elements
If you think you’re a fit, update your portfolio and introduce yourself! Send an email and resume to careers@adHOMEcreative.com. Make sure to let us know why you’re the right person for this position and why you’re a master of efficiency and a detail rock star!
This opportunity is for a full-time position in London, ON.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. adHOME is an equal opportunity employer.