Software Engineer (L3)
We're looking for curious problem solvers: Software Engineers who love to imagine the future and then build the products that create it.
By joining Paystone, you are joining a team that is future focused and driven by our mission of creating Customer Driven Growth.
By helping our clients create better experiences for their customers and then motivating their happy customers to share their experiences with others, our platform creates the momentum for our clients to gain more happy customers. In other words, we win when our customers do.
Why join us?
Build products that improve the lives of millions of customers
We care about what you deliver, not where or when you work- read our People First Strategy
Build on the latest tech stack, with some of the top engineers in North America
Build products that define the future of our industry
Collaborate with thought leaders: CPO: Lars Kristensen | VP, Engineering: Jim Robinson
- Ability to see the underlying principles behind a problem and eliminate the cause, not the symptoms
- Must love engineering simple solutions to complex problems
Owns their own professional development and grows every day with support from a senior engineer mentor.
- Contributes to technical and cultural discussions in an environment where every voice counts.
- Independently improves the culture, patterns, and practices employed by the engineering team.
- Utilizes strong computer science fundamentals to build and ship clean, well-tested, features and fixes to production on our NiceJob platform.
- Strong software engineering fundamentals (algorithms and data structures)
- Google Cloud Platform
- Test-driven development
- CI / CD tools and patterns
Good! We want all the curiosity we can muster. Innovation stems from observation and questioning, so be eager, be innovative, and be ready to raise the bar.
Paystone is a leading North American payment and software company redefining the way merchants engage their customers and grow their businesses. The company's seamlessly integrated suite of automated payment processing, customer loyalty, gift card solutions, and now reputation marketing, is used by brands such as Irving Oil, The Source, Global Pet Foods, Kernels Popcorn, and many of the MTY Food Group's restaurant brands . Paystone's solutions are used at over 30,000 locations across Canada and the United States which collectively process over 10 billion dollars a year in bankcard volume. The fintech company employs over 150 employees and serves as the technology partner of choice for hundreds of partners across North America.
Paystone is an equal opportunity employer. Should you require any accommodations due to disability please let us know at the time you are selected for an interview.**