Talent Acquisition Partner
Northern is North America’s leading digital experience agency. We unite creativity, technology and performance marketing to create immersive digital experiences for leading brands in their pursuit of digital transformation. We have strategically assembled a group of innovators, who have a passion for technology, design and improving online experiences.
Our team is made up of individuals who are dedicated to making a difference in the digital landscape. Our experts have specialized knowledge and expertise in building websites that stand out from the rest, both in look and in functionality. Our full-service solutions means we are committed to a project from the beginning stages of planning and development to the stages of strategic promotion and marketing.
Our employees are challenged to uphold the highest standards and together we strive to exceed all expectations. We are currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner who will complement our passion for creating exceptional candidate experiences and adding great talent to our growing team.
What We’re Looking For
At Northern, our most valuable asset is our team of hard-working, dedicated employees. The Talent Acquisition Partner’s mission is to attract and hire the best talent in the digital service industry. Our People & Culture team is committed to helping our business achieve and exceed its goals - the Talent Acquisition Partner will play a key role in this objective.
Reporting to the Senior Director of People & Culture, the Talent Acquisition Partner will carry out full-cycle recruitment starting with a core understanding of our business and technology. You'll assist and work closely with hiring managers from all areas of our organization to assess their needs and strategize their growth approach. You will be a true strategic talent acquisition business partner to understand what is happening in and outside of the organization and bring that information to the business to facilitate better talent decisions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Own day-to-day recruitment efforts, including proactive sourcing, job posting creation, resume review, facilitating interviews, and managing offer negotiations
- Develop recruiting and sourcing strategies for open positions with a focus on strong Hiring Manager partnership and candidate advocacy
- Identify and implement methods of attracting and acquiring high performance talent for technical roles across web development and digital marketing
- Define and build out effective recruiting processes, including providing structure to candidate evaluations
- Ensure a high touch candidate experience from beginning to end while owning full life cycle responsibilities
- Ensure data integrity in relation to recruitment reporting and information
- Leverage data to keep abreast of potential issues, trends and to assist in driving strategy
- Source, build and nurture a network of contacts and a pipeline of talent to facilitate timely solutions to future resourcing requests
- Work with Hiring Managers by providing expertise and collaboration to hire the best talent
- Combine social media, networking, the employee value proposition, technology and process to enhance recruiting both internally and externally and drive the talent brand
- Increase business visibility externally and establish Northern as a destination employer by sourcing and managing talent meet-up's
- Highly involved in various talent acquisition projects, programs and events
- Align Talent Acquisition strategy to business needs and actively participate in the development of a multi-year recruitment strategy
- Serve as a mentor through creative thinking and acting as a subject matter expert on all recruiting related activities to all members of the team
- Champion and enable diversity, inclusion and equity practices throughout the recruitment process
Knowledge, Education & Experience Required
- At least 3 years of experience in full-cycle recruitment, ideally with a focus on technical roles, within a fast paced and demanding environment
- Savvy with creative sourcing techniques, such as social media, networking events, job postings, networking, and proactive search channels (ie LinkedIn Recruiter, humanpredictions)
- Must be a self-starter that can work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a demonstrated capability of remaining calm under pressure and handling a high volume of competing priorities simultaneously while continuously driving results
- Be able to demonstrate that you see recruitment beyond the transactions and understand the importance of talent brand to a successful talent acquisition strategy
- Creative, resourceful and proficient with social recruitment technologies
- Outstanding collaborative abilities, with demonstrated leadership skills
- Past experience with building effective relationships with diverse teams, candidates, clients, and Hiring Managers with an ability to communicate effectively with candidates and business leaders at all levels
- Proficiency with ATS systems and G suite applications
At Northern we recognize that experience comes in many different forms. If your experience is similar to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. We know that the best problem-solving and creative thinkers are those with thought diversity; that’s why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team.
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Northern is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, delicious meals, company retreats, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to be your best!
Equity and Diversity
Northern invites applications from all qualified individuals. Northern is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations please let us know when you apply.
Apply To Position