Employee Experience Specialist
A champion for CARFAX Canada’s culture, you are accountable for establishing and maintaining a positive experience in our organization. You get jazzed about brainstorming ideas, and actively collaborating across the business to provide employee experiences that drive culture and engagement. As a confident communicator and creative thinker, you challenge the status quo, leverage industry trends and best practices to create employee experiences that make us the employer of choice.
At CARFAX Canada, we’re more than just obsessed with cars. We’re obsessed with data and using it to help millions of Canadians buy, sell and maintain cars - but you can learn that on our website. Let’s talk about the sweet perks you’ll get when working here (i.e. what you actually want to know): Some days you’ll be taking in-house leadership training courses, other days you’ll be listening to our employee podcast while eating lunch paid for using an Uber Eats voucher. Grab a seat in the state-of-the-art office in 100 Kellogg Lane and collaborate the day away? What’s that, it’s the summer? Well, the 4-day work weeks have kicked in; enjoy those extra paid days off! Why not use one of your paid volunteer days to give back to your community? What else can we list? Competitive wages, amazing benefits, yearly performance-based bonuses, RRSP matching, health and wellness programs, a literal award-winning culture, parental leave top-ups and all kinds of social events. To top all of this off, every day you get to choose how you get to do meaningful work with incredible people. So, looks like we’re obsessed with a few things here – data and our people!
This role is accountable for the planning, communication, and execution of CARFAX Canada’s employee experience programs, including corporate events, internal communications, DEI, wellness, employer brand, onboarding, and employee recognition.
The role delivers holistic and integrated programming that enhances the culture and employee experience, making CARFAX Canada a best-in-class place to work.
- Full cycle planning, delivery, and continuous improvement of CARFAX Canada’s employee experience programs, including corporate events, employer brand, internal communications, DEI, wellness, onboarding, and recognition.
- Maintain a well-organized and communicated calendar of events, actions, and experiences for employees in a flexible work environment.
- Plan and facilitate both virtual and onsite events, including coordination of vendors and key stakeholders, supporting materials and tech platforms.
- Research and schedule appropriate venues, vendors, speakers, tools, resources, etc.
- Lead company celebrations, rewards & recognition initiatives.
- Support employee lifecycle, from onboarding to offboarding, while working to refine and improve processes and experiences.
- Proactively identify collaboration points related to HR programs to ensure an integrated approach to culture and employee experience.
- Track key metrics of progression towards goals, adjust plans and programs to achieve desired goals.
- Facilitate the collection of data and feedback as well as proactively identify best practices or industry trends to recommend continuous improvement to programs.
- Maintain productive and collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, partners, and vendors, both internal and external, to deliver on strategies that increase and improve the employee experience.
- Collaborate with Marketing to evolve our employer brand through the execution of various initiatives.
- Coordinate and implement platforms, technologies and systems that support the internal communications strategy.
Education and Experience Required:
- 3-5 years supporting large scale employee programs and events
- Experience with, and understanding of, human resource principles, practices, and procedures
- Project management education/experience considered an asset
- Active, dynamic, and bold with a focus on people and creating exceptional experiences
- Digitally savvy and experience in content management systems and creative software such as Photoshop and Canva is an asset
- Data driven mindset and ability to translate data into action
- Actively collaborates and facilitates plans and outcomes at all levels of the organization
- Ability to multi-task and work in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Creative problem solver who challenges the status quo
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of MS Office, with knowledge of Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit our website. https://www.carfax.ca/about-carfax/work-at-carfax. Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate is hired.
We’re committed to providing accommodations by request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. For a confidential inquiry or to request an accommodation, please contact your recruiter or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
CARFAX’s mission is to help millions of people shop, buy, service and sell used cars with more confidence. As a leader in vehicle history and valuation, CARFAX provides impartial and comprehensive information for consumers and the automotive industry. CARFAX‘s Canadian headquarters in London, Ontario supports Canadian and U.S. markets, drawing on billions of data records from thousands of sources, enabling used vehicle buyers and sellers to make informed decisions. CARFAX is consistently recognized as a top employer and business. CARFAX is a part of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI). Find out more at www.carfax.ca and connect with CARFAX on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.