At ASPIRE we are pioneers in the field of precision insect farming, optimizing the growth and harvesting of an underutilized natural resource in order to meet global demand for sustainable ingredients and materials. Our vision is A WORLD TRANSFORMED BY INSECT TECHNOLOGY.
HUMANRESOURCES ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
The HR Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative and Human Resources support for a variety of human resources related functions and administrative activities across the organization.
This role will support our London, Ontario facility, and will report to the Human Resources Manager.
This role will primarily work Monday to Friday, day shift, however, work outside of standard working hours is required as needed, in order to effectively support the location's 24/7 operation.
HOWYOUWILL MAKE CONTRIBUTIONS THATMATTER
- Promote a Health and Safety, Food Safety and GMP Culture by adhering to company standards at all times.
- Complete administrative duties such as data entry and file management.
- Support the recruitment process with screening applications for all open positions, complete pre-screening as required and scheduling interviews with Hiring Managers
- Assist with employee onboarding processes and orientation.
- Maintain employee personnel files and tracking systems.
- Participate in employee engagement activities such as climate surveys, employee events, etc.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Responsible for attending internal meetings and preparation and distribution of minutes.
- Collect and distribute mail and deliveries.
- Greet visitors and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- Booking boardrooms, coordinating catering requirements, setup and teardown of meeting rooms
- As directed, assisting, and providing backup to other administrative staff in the organization
- Other related duties and required or assigned.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Previous experience in an office administration or human resources related role.
- Post secondary education in Business or HR Administration.
- Acts with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills both verbal and written.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, Excel, and G-Suite.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail in all areas of work.
GET EXCITED ABOUT ASPIRE
- Aspire has assembled the largest body of research on cricket biology and production in the world.
- We are pioneering the industry by customizing, synthesizing and integrating cutting-edge technologies, including an Advanced Automation ASRS, IoT-Enabled Data Accumulation, Artificial
Intelligence and Selective Breeding and Biological Optimization processes.
- We offer a competitive compensation package that includes paid time off, medical benefits,
Maternity/Parental leave top-up, STD/LTD, RRSP and Stock Option plans.
Aspire welcomes all applicants and is committed to a diverse workforce. If you require accommodation, please advise the
Human Resources Department of any required accommodation needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 3 months
Salary: $24.00 per hour
- Disability insurance
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- London, ON N6M 0C5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-05-29