Inside Sales Account Manager
Trojan Technologies is hiring for this brand-new position and if you are looking for an extraordinary opportunity to get noticed and make an impact with a growing organization, this is the role for you! We offer a base salary plus a variable sales incentive and full benefits package. Join our growing team today!
The Inside Sales Account Manager will help in meeting and exceeding aftermarket parts sales and service sales targets by crafting long term, valuable relationships with our customers and channel partners. Prepare sales forecasts, lead a sales funnel of opportunities, and present the progress of weekly/monthly/quarterly key critical metrics and initiatives/countermeasures, to internal and external partners. You'll respond to inquiries and identify new business opportunities through the entire customer life-cycle while working with cross-functional teams (e.g., Customer Service, Technical Assistance Center, Field Service), and with external Channel Partners, to improve customer satisfaction.
- Sales Targets - Proactively aligns with customers to share value of parts and services
- Channel Partner Management - Develop strategic focus with channel partners to enhance sales and improve customer experience
- Direct Customer Relationship Management - Collect voice of the customer and use tools like Salesforce.com to handle customer information and opportunities
- Exceptional customer service skills with minimum 5 years of customer facing experience in sales and negotiation
- Technical diploma or degree, highly preferred
- Aptitude for Value Selling and negotiation
- Strong analytical skills to review technical and historical data
- Ability to interact easily and professionally with internal, cross-functional partners, and channel partners
- Knowledge of ERP (Baan), CRM (SFDC)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications required
Trojan Technologies is a part of Danaher Corporation, a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers tackle complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system: the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.