Social Media Coordinator
We are looking for a talented Social Media Coordinator to create and maintain a strong social presence for our clients and be the main point of contact between client and EyeLook Media. If you have a passion for communicating through online channels, we would like to meet you.
What does our Social Media Coordinator do?
As a Social Media Coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our clients’ brands through regular posting schedules. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies. Maintaining a cutting edge understanding of best practices, features, strategies, and tactics for social media channels is a must. An understanding of marketing and paid advertising on social media is necessary. You will be creating and overseeing paid posts and campaigns on a regular basis while analyzing results and constantly working to improve our clients’ social media channels. You will be responsible for creating graphics and finding appropriate imagery to align with company and client goals.
You will report to our Digital Marketing Manager but will oversee your own schedule and workload. Self-motivation, project management and organization skills are a must. This is a full-time, 40 hours/week position.
- Be the main point of contact for our Social clients and communicate directly with them to gain insight into what they need from their social media and get post approval on an ongoing basis
- Onboard new social media clients and coordinate editing and approval of all posts
- Oversee and optimize multiple social media accounts’ brands, pages and online presence
- Create, edit, schedule and publish weekly content that aligns with the brand’s vision, builds meaningful community connections, and encourages authentic engagement
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Track and prepare reports of analytics of social accounts, optimize based on results
- Plan, create and oversee paid social boosts and campaigns, track results and optimize as needed
- Source imagery and design graphics/artwork when applicable through Canva, Adobe Creative Suite or similar programs
- Research competitors, audience preferences and discover current trends
- Stay up-to-date with changes and trends in social media and act proactively
- Report on online reviews and feedback from followers of accounts
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers to our clients, like promotions and competitions
- Ensure a unified brand presence for our clients between social media, websites, etc.
- Blog and newsletter writing abilities are considered a strong asset
- 1-year minimum experience as a Social Media Coordinator
- Diploma in Marketing, Communications, New Media or relevant field
- Expertise in major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, etc) and social media management tools
- Experience with Wrike or project management programs
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, graphics & images)
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and online marketing channels is an asset
- Passion for social media
- Works well individually and with a team
- You embrace change
- Multitasking, time-management, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Reliable internet access & a dedicated work-from-home space
- Must be able to commute to an office part-time
We are a small, close-knit team that works hard to keep our company growing and thriving, and we take pride in what we do. We are based out of London, Ontario and work both remotely and from an office. We like to have fun with team events, lunches, etc. We foster a supportive environment for our employees.
- Work from home part-time
- Flexible schedule
- Health spending account
- Unlimited vacation time
- Casual dress
**Applicants must provide a resume, cover letter and a portfolio with specific examples of pages you have managed, or posts you have created for businesses pages through screenshots of the live posts, and/or links to the pages/posts with an explanation of what you did/do.
Please APPLY through Indeed.