Inside Account Executive - HR Division
Are you an HR sales professional looking for a new challenge? McLean & Company, a division of Info-Tech Research Group, is hiring HR sales professionals to help us continue to grow our membership and help HR leaders and their teams succeed. We offer uncapped commission with generous base, great perks including a yearly trip/bonus for top performers, and a vibrant and collaborative company culture.
In short - we are an interesting place to work and we reward hard work / sales talent. For the past 20 years, we have seen year over year growth and to support that, McLean & Company is looking to add additional sales professionals to the team.
The Inside Account Executive - HR Division is a hybrid account management/business development role focused on ensuring our clients are serviced and renew year-over-year while also working their territory of accounts.
The Inside Account Executive is focused on ensuring our clients are serviced and renew year-over-year while also leveraging personal and professional networks, working marketing leads, referrals and contact moves to new organizations. The successful candidate will ensure there is strategic alignment with HR Executives and the McLean & Company resource pool, including software, analytics, advisory, and research.
- Proactively manage accounts by conducting regular service calls with clients to ensure alignment and drive usage of the McLean membership.
- Work marketing leads and conduct warm calls into your territory to book onsite sales presentations with prospective clients.
- Support cross-functional communication and collaborate with our Research and Product Teams.
- Grow revenue by actively identifying referrals through personal, professional and client networks as well as pursue sales opportunities with former clients when they move to a new company.
- Identify client needs that align with our Workshop, Executive Services, Consulting, and Training offerings.
- Solicit feedback and testimonials from current accounts.
- Record client details and account notes in CRM system. Follow internal reporting processes.
Education and Experience
- Post-secondary education – minimum College Diploma
- 2 years B2B sales + University Degree or
- 5 years B2B sales + College Diploma
- Account Management: Engaging and managing ongoing needs of clients. Engaging clients in meaningful conversations often focused on strategy, alignment, and operational excellence.
- Opportunity Identification: Need to be actively identifying opportunities within accounts and grow account base through opportunities related to/connected with current accounts. Follow up with former clients when they move to a different company; referrals; getting involved in networks (growing personal/professional network).
- Organizational Skills: Keeping track of clients that move companies; record keeping (proposals); managing multiple calls in a day. Effective management of process, documentation and scheduling.
- Business Acumen: General understanding of business and business language.
- Active Listening: Ability to understand client needs.
McLean & Company is a division of Info-Tech Research Group. Info-Tech Research Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic including Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability and Veteran status and are pleased to consider all qualified applicants. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.