The Marketing Coordinator reports into our Trade Marketing & Sales department and is responsible for all social media management across our various brands/products and the Motif employer brand. You will also be required to assist with building marketing/press release kits and coordination of logistics around the many events we both attend and host.
Motif Labs is a licensed cannabis extraction facility located in SW Ontario. Motif operates as a business-to-business enterprise, offering toll processing and contract manufacturing services to Licensed Producers (LP's) and 3rd Party Brands. Motif is experiencing significant growth and we are seeking dynamic and professional individuals to join our team. Motif prides itself on Integrity, Collaboration and Quality, and these core values are at the center of everything we do.
· Social Media Management across all internal Brands overseeing all posts, stories, comments, direct messaging, engagement with other accounts etc.
· Creation of Motif Email Campaigns – Press Releases, New Innovations, etc
· Oversight of any Motif, BOXHOT & Floresense Website Inquires
· Oversight of product translation process
· Facilitating Press Releases & Other Media Materials for internal brands
· Launch Kit Fulfillment/distribution
· Motif Social Media Copy writing
· Identify and propose internal/external ideas and initiatives to help promote general awareness of company brand
· Communication and distribution of trade assets to field team
· Aylmer Express Portal Management and Ordering (printing)
· Management of Trade Assets with sales agencies (Tracking distribution, inventory in field, assigning quantities of each item by rep etc.)
· Event Management/organization (i.e., Lift & Co, KIND, Cannabis Wiki Expo etc.)
· Complete oversight of Trade Asset Ordering across all suppliers (including hardware for new innovation as necessary)
· Digital Asset Organization and management of our digital asset folder
· Communicate any feedback received from retailers to the appropriate internal contact
· Scheduling/coordination of site tours and pop ups with retailers
· Additional customer service-related requests as needed Qualifications:
· Bachelors degree or College diploma in a Marketing
· Experience within Cannabis or CPG industry is considered an asset
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Positive attitude with strong communication skills
· Strong time management skills including ability to multitask and prioritize
· Shows initiative and ownership of work and willingness to learn
· Advanced computer skills including proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word)
NOTE:All candidates are required to pass a criminal background check and provide a copy for employment at Motif. We thank all interested candidates. Only those whom we have selected for an interview will be contacted.
HOW TO APPLY: YOU MUST submit your resume and cover letter to Motif Labs careers page at: www.motiflabs.ca to be considered.