Talent Acquisition Coordinator
JMP Solutions is searching for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support our recruitment team. You will have the chance to assist with the hands-on coordination of recruiting top talent across Canada and the US, gaining exposure to all steps of JMP’s hiring process. As part of our Talent Acquisition team, you will be responsible for providing an Extraordinary Customer Experience to external candidates interviewing with JMP.
Reporting to the Director of HR, we are looking for an aspiring recruitment professional that wants to facilitate the talent acquisition processes of an employee-oriented company as we continue our growth across North America!
This role is based out of our London Corporate Office but there is flexibility to work remotely 1-2 days a week.
What Would a Typical Day Look Like?
- Draft and publish job postings on our Applicant Tracking System and various external job sites and publications
- Respond to external candidate inquiries
- Provide end-to-end support to drive the Talent Acquisition process
- Screening resumes
- Scheduling interviews
- Administering assessments
- Conducting references and background checks
- Drafting offers of employment and professional service agreements
- Drive and oversee the internal completion of tasks related to the onboarding of new hires
- Monitoring onboarding tracking systems
- Supporting managers as they prepare for new hires
- Coordinating training sessions
- Support JMP’s campus recruitment strategy by liaising with schools, planning events, and acting as an ambassador on-campus.
- Liaise with JMP’s Marketing team to develop and drive our social media strategy, promoting open roles, and highlighting JMP’s culture and values
What Qualifies You for this Opportunity?
- High-level of integrity, diplomacy and tact, with an ability to always maintain confidentiality
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with an ability to juggle multiple demands – you thrive in an ever-changing environment
- Strong Customer Service Orientation
- Eagerness to roll up your sleeves and take on whatever task at hand to get the job done
- Strong organizational skills and high degree of detail orientation
- Relationship builder and all around ‘people-person’ who develops great working relationships and demonstrates a strong customer service orientation while representing JMP to the marketplace
- Excellent communicator (oral and written) and able to interact with a diverse audience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Excellent PC skills including the Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Flexible – may be required to take on ad hoc assignments
- Undergraduate Degree or Diploma in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- One year of experience in an HR and/or Recruiting role would be an asset, ideally within a high growth environment
- Pursuing a CHRP or CHRL designation would be an asset
What Does Success Look Like in this Role?
At JMP, our employees bring more to the table than simply their technical skills. Successful JMP employees are constantly flexing the following soft skill behaviors to compliment the technical aspects of their roles.
- Personal Effectiveness: strong communication, adaptability, self-awareness, negotiation, problem-solving
- Tenacity: purpose, determination, drive, perseverance
- Sense of urgency: responsiveness, energy, engagement, loyalty
- Smarts: comprehension, learning aptitude, skillfulness, brain power
- Accountable: takes ownership, responsible, go-to person, decisiveness
Who is JMP?
A mature, North American company founded in 1987 with 15 business units across the US and Canada, JMP serves the Fortune 1000 space providing engineering services and turnkey solutions in seven core areas: process automation, control system integration, information and MES, automation and robotics systems, automated guided vehicles, material handling, and networking and security applications.
One of the fastest growing Systems Integrators in the world, and the only company in the world who is a Rockwell Automation Solution Partner, CSIA and RIA Certified. We have been certified as a “Great Place to Work” 2013 through 2020 and a “Best Workplaces Canada” award recipient from 2013 through 2020, including Best Workplaces for Inclusion and for Women 2020.
What does JMP value?
Our values are our foundational concepts on which we build JMP; we adhere to these no matter what mountain we climb.
- Integrity: We do what we say we will do, every time, all the time.
- Relationships: We identify professional working relationships and create opportunities to develop those relationships
- Collaboration: We team together to achieve far more than we could on our own
- Leadership: We value people who lead by example, take pride in what they do and inspire others
- Respect: We promotes a caring environment of mutual respect for employees, customers, partners, and communities
- Excellence: We set high standards of performance for ourselves and our team
Why Join the JMP Team?
At JMP we invest in our employees. JMP provides a very challenging work environment and believes in treating all employees with respect and providing equitable compensation. We empower our employees to use their creativity and problem-solving skills daily. We have a solid performance management system and a supportive leadership team to help us achieve our personal and corporate objectives.
What Do Our Employees Say about JMP?
“JMP is a great place to work because everyone on the team has the opportunity to make meaningful and significant contributions to the projects they are working on. We are always working on innovative projects in a wide range of industries which always keeps the job interesting.”
- Employee, Automation & Robotics Division
“I love working at JMP because it’s fast-paced and I’m never bored. There is a ton of room to grow and I’m always able to push my boundaries and feel supported while doing it. I have been given a lot of great opportunities to grow both personally and professionally.”
“I have been bombarded with new things and JMP has the support structure both in the office and across North America to help me smoothly navigate this transition. My advice to new hires at JMP is to take advantage of the resources available to you. There are 250+ other employees you can learn from and so many different directions you can take your career.”
- Employee, Fairfield Office
JMP Solutions has an accommodation program in place that provides reasonable accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please contact Human Resources.
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.