The Key Account Coordinator reports into our Trade Marketing & Sales department and is responsible for tending to all of the needs of Motif’s Key Account customers. You will be responsible for all communication between our Key Customers, Internal brands, and white label partners. As well as tracking and monitoring any ongoing retail programming. As the bridge between our largest customers, internal and external stakeholders, you hold a vital role in ensuring we maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
Motif Labs is a licensed cannabis extraction facility located in SW Ontario. Motif operates as a business-to-business enterprise, offering toll processing and contract manufacturing services to Licensed Producers (LP's) and 3rd Party Brands. Motif is experiencing significant growth and we are seeking dynamic and professional individuals to join our team. Motif prides itself on Integrity, Collaboration and Quality, and these core values are at the center of everything we do.
· Maintain/ensure consistent communication between white label brands and retailers for ongoing programs
· Collect and summarize data for ongoing programs and provide report to Director, Trade Marketing & Sales
· Coordinate trade asset(s) approval among internal brand team, external brand partner and the retailer (Key Accounts only)
· Manage and update internal key account documents as needed (i.e., Budget Trackers, SharePoint folders etc.)
· Send digital assets folder to individual store locations within key accounts
· Respond to general key account questions and customer services, escalating up if required
· Build relationships with District/Area Managers for Key Accounts and visit high performing locations within Key Account chains
· Coordinate/ book product knowledge training sessions between the brand team and chief product officer (where applicable)
· Participate in monthly programs reviews with Director, Trade Marketing & Sales and communicate/coordinate action items with internal team Qualifications:
· 2 years experience in sales account management or client relations
· Experience within Cannabis industry is considered an asset
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Positive attitude with very advanced communication skills (including presentation skills)
· Strong time management skills including ability to multi-task and prioritize
· Demonstrates initiative and ownership of work plus a willingness to learn anything outside of normal scope of role
· Advanced computer skills including proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word)
NOTE:All candidates are required to pass a criminal background check and provide a copy for employment at Motif. We thank all interested candidates. Only those whom we have selected for an interview will be contacted.
HOW TO APPLY: YOU MUST submit your resume and cover letter to Motif Labs careers page at: www.motiflabs.ca to be considered.
WORK MODEL: Remote
This is a remote role. Travel may be required up to 40% of the week in your assigned region.