- 5+ years of designing and building successful Windows products
- Strong OOD/OOP skills and experience applying modern design patterns
- Experienced with C++ Development
- Experience with .NET architecture (CLR, GC, and C# programming)
- Experience with high-performance multi-threading in Win32 and .NET
- Working knowledge of STL
- Ability to estimate, plan, and execute complex technical projects
For more information or if you are interested, please email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.