IT Support Analyst III - Mainframe
Tell us your story. Don’t go unnoticed. Explain why you’re a winning candidate. Think “TD” if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here’s our story: jobs.td.com
The Retail Risk Management Technology team within Enterprise Data, Architecture & Corporate Technology Solutions(EDACTS) is responsible for delivering projects, small enhancements and providing technology support to the Retail Risk Manamgement and Expected Loss Modelling lines of business.
- Production Support – Maintains overall operational stability in close partnership and joint responsibility with infrastructure and vendors (incl. performance, availability, capacity management etc.), and manageability of all applications; works with other technology areas / teams to identify production issues or takes support calls from user/business clients to manage production incidents from inception to resolution, escalating to appropriate areas where applicable.
- Application Break/Fix – Searches for unexpected results and repairs vulnerabilities to a system or process. Provides 1st level and escalated 2nd level application support, and core accountabilities include Incident Response, Post
- Incident Forensics, and implementation of technology routines/maintenance in support of enhanced availability of TDBG services. Escalates to Developers and/or other technology partners for advanced investigation, manipulation changes to source code etc. where required.
- Incident Management – Detects and classifies incidents, monitors and tracks throughout portfolio/organization/Technology areas, providing analysis and recovery methods
- Problem Management – The resolution of problems, including classification, prioritization and initiation of action, documentation of root causes and implementation of remedies
- Service Transition – Assists with the transition of service / technology from non-production to production (includes gating and operability activities)
- IT Change Management – Uses change management policies and procedures to document, track, assess impacts/risks and approve changes to the environment
- Deployment & Release Management – Planning and orchestrating deployment and/or releases across the portfolio
- MUST have experience in Mainframe and UNIX environment/operating systems, SAS language, Cobol, TSO, CA-7, Endevor, Service Now, Change Management Process
- Problem solver with excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and high personal standards for accuracy
- Strong organizational, follow-up and priority-setting skills to handle multiple tasks/projects and to work independently
- Remain flexible with shifting priorities and ability to function under deadlines with minimal supervision
- Exceptional interpersonal, analytical and communication skills
- Extremely self-motivated and team-oriented – works well with other team members and keeps all relevant individuals, including management, up to date in a timely manner
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.