Job Title: ServiceNow Administrator
Location: Canada, Remote (only Eastern Time-Zone)
Reports to: Director, Infrastructure Systems
What You’ll Do
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of JDP’s ServiceNow instance and implementation of new modules, integrations, and enhancements.
Administrator day to day tasks including:
- Managing permissions and access (roles, users, groups)
- Monitor ServiceNow Admin work queue
- Resolve basic incidents and fulfill routine service requests
- Maintain Service Catalog and Incident forms, workflows and notifications
- Assist Service Desk on reported system issues – gathering details, investigate cause, provide solution
- Aiding users in understanding specific ticket status, history, or issues. Items beyond service desk.
- Trouble shoot operation and system issues. (Recreating in DEV or Test instances).
- Report any unusual observations to Application manager.
- Work on changes to click configuration items for catalogs – such as business rules, UI policies or workflows or additional prompts.
- Develop required scripting to meet business need
- Support and manage dashboards and reporting capabilities
Developer implementation initiatives:
- Implement Change Management module and workflow
- Implement Asset Management module and workflow
- Implement Major Incident module and workflow
- Implement integrations with JIRA, Desktop Central, Office 365 and other enterprise systems
- Be professional, friendly, and articulate in your communication and troubleshooting skills
- Eager to take on new tasks/responsibilities and has passion for customer experience, operational excellence, and continuous development
- Certified ServiceNow System Administrator
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience as ServiceNow Administrator and Developer
- Strong working knowledge of the ServiceNow core architecture, workflows, API, and ITSM modules
- Proven development experience implementing ServiceNow applications including Change Management, Major Incident and Asset Management
- Proven development experience implementing ServiceNow integrations with 3rd party tools using Rest API and SOAP web services
- Know how to configure ServiceNow for new catalog screens, workflows and notifications to manage the requests for changes to ServiceNow.
J.D. Power is a global leader in consumer insights, data, analytics, and advisory services that helps clients drive growth and profitability. The company’s industry benchmarks and reputation for independence and integrity have established it as one of the world’s most well-known and trusted brands.
Truth that Transforms: At J.D. Power, we amplify the voice of the consumer, and help brands improve the value of their products and services. Our capabilities empower everyone in the global commerce ecosystem, enabling better purchase decisions – and better business results. We understand that the customer experience is vital and that simply measuring it is not enough. Our analysts focus on driving results that improve customer loyalty and advocacy. Our success is driven by how much we help companies improve the customer experience. But data is only as powerful as the analysis and insights tied to it—and we put that power in the hands of our clients through our interactive reporting platforms. The data, analytics, insights, best practices, and action plans clients need are available whenever and wherever they need them, to help them make data-driven decisions that will improve their customer experience and drive positive financial results.
J.D. Power’s recruitment efforts are aligned with the company's commitment to provide opportunities rooted in diversity, inclusion, and equality.
Our Vision: To be the leader in providing advanced data solutions that empower industry transformation.
Our Mission: We unite industry leading data and insights with world-class technology to solve our clients’ toughest challenges.
Our Values: We are Truth Finders, Change Makers and Team Driven.
We are dedicated to leveraging comprehensive and equitable practices which contribute to the overall success of the company and its employees. We invite you to learn more about our DE&I efforts.
J.D. Power is an equal opportunity employer and compliant with AODA/ADA legislation. If you require accommodations during the recruitment and selection process, please specify.
To all recruitment agencies: J.D. Power does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.