Learning Management System (LMS) Administrator, HR Technology (3-5 years experience)
Reporting to the Director, HR Technology, the Administrator will provide functional and technical support for the Learning Management System (Blackboard). Working closely with various internal stakeholder groups, the Administrator will understand their learning needs and configure the LMS accordingly. This position requires proficient technical skills, a commitment to quality assurance, and the ability to foster strong working relationships.
Key responsibilities include:
- Set up and configure the LMS to meet the specific needs of different stakeholder groups including but not limited to course templates, roles, permission rules,
- Configure and customize reporting features such as training participation and completion reports for different stakeholders.
- Work in collaboration with stakeholders to pinpoint business requirements, assess the system's capabilities for meeting those needs, and suggest alternative processes for issue resolution when required.
- Provide technical support to Learning Coordinators for any escalated user issues.
- Assist Learning Coordinators and Instructional Designers with the upload and course material settings within the LMS.
- Conduct training sessions for new Learning Coordinators and Instructional Designers on how to navigate and use the LMS effectively, including assisting with the upload of course material and course settings.
- Collaborate with other IT teams to integrate the LMS with other systems and technologies as required.
- Stay updated on system release notes and their impact on the Learning Management System (LMS).
- A minimum of 3-5 years of pertinent experience in the implementation and administration of Learning Management Systems.
- Strong technical skills, including knowledge of LMS platforms and e-learning technologies.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Address issues promptly, positively, and in a professional manner.
- Familiarity with SCORM, Storyline, and other e-learning standards and techniques.
Learn more and Apply
ITRG is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. To that end, upon request, ITRG will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.