Sales Operations Manager
Northern delivers Omni-Channel Commerce Solutions, designed and developed with the latest open source technology. We specialize in building Magento eCommerce implementations and full service eCommerce marketing solutions. Our goal is to help businesses reap the benefits of web-based technologies to decrease costs and maximize their bottom line.
What We’re Looking For
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Sales Operations Manager to join our team. The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for assisting sales leadership in driving operational excellence. They also assist with the day to day administration of Salesforce CRM and operational tasks.
This role is a high value-add business partner to the sales organization, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value-added information and sales tools.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing and maintaining sales data in Salesforce CRM and other software programs
- Partner with Sales and Marketing department to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth and win/loss rates
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Developing and maintaining daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators
- Partnering with Sales Leaders to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data
- Assisting the Sales Leaders with Pipeline and Opportunity inspection
- Creating and maintaining Sales Department policies, procedures, training manuals, and sales-related resource material
- Assisting with the onboarding and training process of new Sales Representatives
Knowledge, Education & Experience Required
- Minimum 2 year college diploma, certification or university degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience - 1+ in a sales role and 2+ in Sales Operations, preferably in web, technology or an agency environment.
- Proficiency with Salesforce
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- The ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives
- Well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes
- A result and success oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- An ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
At Northern we recognize that experience comes in many different forms. If your experience is similar to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. We know that the best problem-solving and creative thinkers are those with thought diversity; that’s why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team.
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Northern is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, delicious meals, company retreats, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to be your best!
Equity and Diversity
Northern invites applications from all qualified individuals. Northern is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations please let us know when you apply.
Apply To Position