Digital Marketing Specialist, Remote Candidates Welcome
Our growing Digital Marketing team is passionate about creating world-class advertising campaigns for our client partners. Do you thrive in the management, execution, and reporting of digital advertising campaigns? We’re looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with a proven track record in executing and managing Digital Marketing campaigns that align with client goals.
The ideal candidate is an analytical thinker with hands-on experience creating and managing advertising campaigns on platforms such as Google Ads, Meta Business Manager, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn, Amazon DSP, Spotify, Pinterest, TikTok Ads Manager, and/or DV360 / The Trade Desk. It is also important for this person to be constantly learning and exploring other/new channels and customer acquisition opportunities (e.g., platforms, media types, etc.).
Why is Arcane the right place for you?
Our team was recognized by Google and given the 2018 Search Innovation Award for all of the Americas due to our commitment to best practices, strategy, and search leadership, and we continue to be on the leading edge of digital marketing. We were recently awarded the 2021 Google Premier Partners award in Canada for Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion, because of our commitment to inclusive campaigns, and business practices. Our status as a Premier Partner with Google also means opportunities to expand your skillset and knowledge through exclusive, invite-only events and regular meetings with assigned reps! If you share this passion for Digital Advertising we want you to join us on this journey.
Are you a resourceful and creative self-starter who can manage digital marketing campaigns with minimal guidance? Let’s chat!
Full-time remote is available nationally (within Canada only, must be willing to flexibly work in multiple Canadian Time Zones).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Campaign Management, Execution, and Reporting
- Development of Digital Advertising campaigns – from set up to optimization, reporting, and ongoing management.
- Creation and optimization of PPC campaigns across Google Ads – Paid Search, Shopping, Performance Max, Display and YouTube ads, ensuring the implementation of best practices.
- Creation and optimization of ads in Meta Ads Manager, as well as other Social platforms (TikTok, Pinterest, Twitter, Snap, etc.)
- Email Marketing and SEO as good-to-have skills and experience.
- Collaboration with senior client team members to ensure our strategies deliver ROI for our clients.
- Campaign reporting – both the development of reports, as well as communication of results and recommendation and implementation of strategies with clients.
- Work closely with the creative team on recommendations for ad creative and testing.
- Ownership of campaign performance.
Industry & Thought Leadership
- Accountable for staying up-to-date on the latest digital marketing trends.
- Conducting and reporting on research surrounding target audience identification, competitive analysis, qualitative website profiling, search engine keyword analysis, and secondary research aggregation.
Our Ideal Qualifications & Skills
- 2-3 years minimum of paid ad execution experience (agency experience a bonus). We are currently hiring for a variety of skill sets, so we anticipate years of experience will vary between candidates – it’s always about the right fit first!
- Deep knowledge of Paid Search, Shopping, Display & YouTube advertising – you’re a Google Ads wizard AND/OR experience in Meta Business Manager. Other social platforms are a bonus.
- Strong analytics capability and ability to present key insights and data to clients (advanced knowledge in Google Analytics). GTM knowledge a bonus!
- Experience in the programmatic space with DSPs like DV360 & The Trade Desk a bonus.
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing best practices.
- Google Ads Certified in Search, Display, Shopping, and Video.
- Meta Blueprint certification good-to-have.
- Exceptional reporting skills and understanding of how to track and measure results with a flair for storytelling.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage competing project timelines.
- Experience working with a cross-functional, cross-discipline team to develop strong client campaigns and strategies.
Check Out Some of Our Work Perks:
- 4.5 day work week (who doesn’t love a half-day Friday?)
- Competitive vacation time with an additional 10 personal days (for sickness, moving, mental health day, etc.).
- Birthday day off & day of observance day off, plus a special Arcane Day.
- Professional Development Opportunities.
- Variable Compensation in addition to salary.
- A benefits package that is inclusive of a wellness spending account.
We sincerely thank all candidates who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Evolve or perish, there is no other option. Arcane is the original digital-first agency. Our clients sell more.
Arcane welcomes applications from all qualified individuals. We’re committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, persons of any gender identity or expressions, or any sexual orientation, Aboriginal persons,
and persons with disabilities.
Arcane Digital Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and vows to make any necessary disability-related accommodations, upon request, throughout the entirety of the recruitment and selection process. Need support in your application? Just let us know.
Apply for This Job