Senior ServiceNow Software Developer
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer
- Customer focused culture to deepen client relationships, work with other team members, such as Architects, developers, business analysts, QA Testers, and the operations team in troubleshooting support activities.
- Help with proofs of concept, new functionalities to get the most out of the ServiceNow modules for the business.
- Extract and maximise business value by providing solutions leveraging out of box that best fit the business requirement.
What you will do
- Design, develop and implement enhancements/fixes within ServiceNow by Adhering to ServiceNow best practices.
- Strong knowledge in ServiceNow development using most of the ServiceNow tools and features such as Business Rule, Script Include, Client Scripts, UI Policies, AJAX, Glide Scripting, Java Scripting, Angular JS, Widgets, Workflow, Catalog Development, UI Page, UI Scripts, UI Action, Inbound Action, Notifications, REST & SOAP APIs, Workflow, Flow Designer, Script Actions.
- Ensure enhancement deployment as per conceptual design documentation and architecture.
- Collaborate with various IT and business groups to ensure deployed solutions meet all agreed criteria.
- Develop clear technical/process documentation.
- Configure integrations with various ServiceNow integration methods, such as web services, REST, SOAP, Data Sources, LDAP servers, and import set.
- Proactive, responsive, and focused on potential future requirements/issues
- Recover quickly when there are deployment issues and perform lessons learnt session to peers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any potential issues, and work with ServiceNow support team for resolution.
- Transfer knowledge and provide coaching to employees ensuring the effective utilization of ServiceNow.
What you will bring
Technical and Industry Experience:
- 5+ years experience as an administrator for ServiceNow platform
- 5+ years experience as a ServiceNow Developer
- 5+ years experience using web services integration in ServiceNow (REST/ SOAP)
- Actively worked on ServiceNow upgrade and created ATF’s
- Experience with Employee Center, Integration Hub, Virtual Agent, ITSM, CMDB, ITAM, APM, SIR, ITOM, IRM applications desirable
Given the size and scope of our organization, we have the flexibility for this position to be located in the following head office locations: Toronto, London, Winnipeg.
Be your best at Canada Life- Apply today!
Being a part of Canada Life means you have a voice. This is a place where your unique background, perspectives and talents are valued, and shape our future success.
You can be your best here. You’re part of a diverse and inclusive workplace where your career and well-being are championed. You’ll have the opportunity to excel in your way, finding new and better ways to deliver exceptional customer and advisor experiences.
Together, as part of a great team, you’ll deliver on our shared purpose to improve the well-being of Canadians. It’s our driving force. Become part of a strong and successful company that’s trusted by millions of Canadians to do the right thing.
Canada Life serves?the financial security needs of more than 13 million people across Canada, with additional operations in Europe and the United States. As members of the Power Financial Corporation group of companies, we’re one of Canada’s leading insurers with interests in life insurance, health insurance, investment and retirement savings. We offer a broad portfolio of financial and benefit plan solutions for individuals, families, businesses and organizations.
We are committed to providing an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live, and to creating an environment where every employee?has the opportunity to?reach their potential.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process. All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Canada Life policies. To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canada Life would like to thank all applicants, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted.