AV-BASE Systems, Inc. (dba WinAir) is a proud developer and supporter of structurally integrated and cost-efficient maintenance and inventory control systems for over 30 years. With our head office in London, Ontario, we provide WinAir software to over 250 operators (fixed- and rotary-wing) worldwide.
Celebrating our 30th anniversary, WinAir was also recognized by the local business community during the London Chamber of Commerce Business Achievement Awards, as the winner of the Business of the Year award in the medium-sized category in 2018.
Would you like to become a part of an award-winning company that is growing more than ever? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking for opportunities for growth in different job functions? Then reach out to us!
The role of Client Advocate encompasses a combination of relationship management, strategic advisor, and a consultative discussion based on our client’s unique business needs.
The Client Advocate will be primarily responsible for maintaining and expanding relationships with WinAir clients, partnering with internal departments and communicating evolving client needs to our services and product ownership teams.
The CA will be accountable for leading the customer account planning cycle, discussing about enhancements to the product, ensuring customer tickets are responded to, and ensuring assigned customers’ needs are effectively communicated internally. The CA will work closely with and liaise between customers and many cross-functional in-house teams towards successful resolution of concerns.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Organize and plan regular calls in an effective manner and follow up on schedule.
- Proactively seek detailed information on key requests and demo solutions.
- Assess and discuss outstanding/overdue accounts with customers and payment schedules.
- Discuss customer needs and set/manage expectations on delivery and development of the product and service.
- Monitor customer incidents and tickets to ensure they are attended to promptly.
- Meet account performance targets and strategic objectives in assigned accounts, meeting customers’ expectations.
- Liaise with different departments to ensure successful resolution of customer concerns.
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Assist with high-severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
Education & Training
Minimum of College Diploma/Degree from an accredited institution in a related discipline (Aviation, Sales, Business Administration, etc.)
- Experience in strategic account management in a business-to-business environment
- Experience in the Aviation industry
Skills and Aptitudes
- Extremely well-organized
- Proactive and enthusiastic team player
- Analytical mindset
- Keen on the details and strong commitment to follow-through
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with active listening skills
- A strong business acumen that is combined with excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence effectively at all levels of the organization, including Executive and C-level.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively, at all levels of the organization including Executive and C-level
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Working proficiency in PC including Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suite and Internet Explorer
- Fluency in other languages is an asset.
Environment and Physical
- Must reside in Canada
- Work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Be able to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Be able to travel to domestic and global locations for trade shows and/or client visits (background check may be required).
- Be able to flex working time frames to accommodate different time zones as needed.
Why Work for Us?
We offer a competitive compensation package based on experience and a proven track record of success, relative to the deliverables of the role. Benefits offered at WinAir include: extended healthcare, dental, EAP, RRSP matching, etc.
We are also proud to offer a flexible work schedule maximizing good work-life balance, different social committee events, and quarterly Town Hall meetings to foster teamwork and a strong, long-lasting work relationship.
Do you want to hear more about what we can offer? Why not check out our website and see what is available? We are hiring for different roles and would love to hear from qualified individuals like yourself!
Please send your resume and a detailed cover letter explaining your experience, knowledge, and ability towards this career path, and why we need to speak with you via email to HR. Please include the position title in the subject line.
Thank you in advance for your interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require any accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know.
Learn more and Apply