This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Feb 24, 2022
Senior Java Developer
iCONECT is a world-leading eDiscovery platform that allows corporations, government entities, and legal firms to host data for the purpose of document review.
As eDiscovery technology continues to grow and change, so do we! iCONECT provides team members with the opportunities to leverage their skills, talents, and experience, and use their interests to grow themselves, their careers, and our business. Explore the possibility of iCONECT and join a world-class team!
The Senior Java Developer position offers the opportunity to participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle. You will work with the team using cutting edge technologies to implement solutions using object-oriented design with focus on modern web browsers, system performance, security, and reliability.
- Transform business requirements and research into winning delivery solutions that meet performance goals.
- Rigorously build and test applications
- Perform systems administration: monitor, configure, back-up, authenticate, tune.
- Aim for defect-free programming, create & maintain quality code, provide support during testing cycles and post-production deployment, engage in peer code reviews.
- Contribute to project plans, estimations, and status updates.
- Configure and develop custom components with technology partners (analysts, developers, designers etc.) to meet requirements and goals.
- Ensure applications are free of common coding vulnerabilities (and follow standard security practices).
- Proactively put forward ideas that speak to project objectives (e.g., development, testing solutions, and tools).
- Complete unit and integration testing per standards and design specs.
- Take part in scope assessment, risk, and cost analysis.
- Apply and share technical expertise during incident management life cycle (e.g., analyzes reports and outages, perform impact assessments, facilitate stakeholder communication).
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
- 3-5 years of server-side development experience with Java
- 2-3 years experience with Spark / Hadoop, Elastic Search, docker
- Proficiency in using Git for source code repository; and Jenkins for build.
- Experience in building Highly Available Enterprise Applications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Must be able to work under pressure with changing priorities
- Agile (Scrum) project experience