Senior Salesforce Architect
Race Roster is an online event registration platform geared towards endurance events. We are looking for a Salesforce.com (SFDC) rock star that will support the business operations of marketing, sales and support as well as our customer facing CRM products. As a SFDC Architect, you will be part of a small, highly creative team responsible for conceptualizing and architecting key components of a new and exciting Business/IT roadmap, designing solutions for our end-users and customers using cloud technologies such as the suite of Salesforce.com (SFDC) technologies and other applications. You will define and build solutions, build/manage integration endpoints, evangelize technology solutions as appropriate and identify where these solutions can be most effectively utilized in the organization. Your main focus will be the application design, development and support of Salesforce Sales, Service, Marketing and Force.com related projects. In addition, you will be a technical lead that reduces the overall project technical risk by uncovering design issues early in the project life-cycle, shares implementation best practices, and recommends solution alternatives. Other responsibilities will include conducting design/code reviews, technical governance, coaching developers and technical team members.
- Lead and mentor the CRM team on projects
- Work closely with stakeholders in the design, development, and implementation of the technical aspects of projects
- Provide architectural, solution and technical oversight for multiple projects at a time, including sharing expertise on standards, guidelines, and design patterns for CRM based on industry best practices
- Proactively identify and communicate potential issues or risks with system landscape
- Ability to provide guidance on solution as well as technical design and infrastructure, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states to deliver a solution
- Develop, lead and maintain Data Quality Architecture, Governance and support data Master data management/stewardship
- Provide internal consulting on data migration strategies and middleware solutions.
- Review and approve architecture solution designs ensuring that they are consistent with the architecture frameworks.
- Guide, develop and obtain overall agreement and validation of architecture road maps, frameworks, policies, standards and related processes.
- Support the development team in both projects and maintenance items through the full development life cycle.
- Hands on design and development of custom solutions in Apex, VisualForce, Java, application integration and data migration.
- Provide technical leadership for multiple projects at a time, setting standards, guidelines, and design patterns for CRM & Cloud Applications based on industry best practices
- Conduct design/code reviews, technical governance, coaching developers and administrators
- Be proficient at integrating and preparing large, varied datasets and communicating results
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner
- Identify business trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to stakeholders, and then follow-up on all results
- Help build the brand and drive adoption of our CRM solution
- Consult with CRM customers and maintaining high levels of customer engagement with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Focus on client education and demonstration, leveraging technology to deliver a memorable client experience
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Experience with Salesforce.com with experience in configuration, customization and reporting
- Experience with Sales, Service, Marketing Clouds, Wave and Communities
- Possess an understanding of sales & service processes
- SFDC integration experience, including between different business and IT systems as well as working with integration tools such as Talend
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
- Knowledge of Agile development practices, particularly sprint planning and assessment
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with various levels of management and across business units
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once with differing levels of complexity
- Strong problem solving, communication and relationship building skills
- Self-starter, able to develop strong relationships with stakeholders, meet tight deadlines and tolerate change and ambiguity.
- Demonstrated accuracy, thoroughness in completing tasks, and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a cross functional teams
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
- Bachelors Degree in a related area of study
- SFDC certifications are an asset; Admin 201, Admin 301, Developer, etc
- 7-10 years of related work experience
- 5+ years experience in developing technology solutions
- 5+ years of technical architecture and design experience with SalesForce.com – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Force.com, Integration etc
- Completed at least 2-3 full lifecycle of SalesForce.com implementations that includes Data integrations
- Experience with Marketing Cloud or other marketing automation solutions is an asset