Product Support Engineer - Remote
Autodata Solutions is currently looking for an Product Support Engineer to join their growing team!
The Product Support Engineer role is responsible for supporting the Operations Team with different kinds of IT anomalies/problems (configuration, database, UI, escalations of code issues to Engineering team, etc.) that occur within the Trilogy Automotive LMS and MCT software. Please note, this a remote opportunity.
- Supporting external clients regarding troubleshooting of data flow/parsing, UI related issues, integration problems, etc.
- Handling system access management and administration for all users
- Generating advanced monthly and daily reports via SQL queries for major clients
- Other ad hoc product support tasks and duties as required by the position
- At least 3 years of experience within a previous technical support(or similar position) role
- Excellent analytical and logical thinking ability.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL (must have)
- Understanding of XML and API data flow
- Basic knowledge of a scripting language
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Unix commands
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Good communication and customer support skills
- Proven track record of troubleshooting difficult issues and communicate the cause to key stakeholders.
- Team player with positive attitude
For more information about Autodata Solutions, check out our website at www.autodatasolutions.com
When you work for an Autodata Solutions company, you join a team of dedicated professionals who are always looking for new ways to raise the bar. It takes talent, ambition and forward thinking to meet the challenges of our exciting and rapidly evolving market.
Autodata Solutions is the industry leader of technology, merchandising and sales solutions for the automotive industry. We have set the industry standard by providing the most up-to-date and innovative data, content, and platform capabilities – all the essentials to create and manage engaging digital experiences for consumers and end users. We are committed to transforming the customer journey through a better vehicle consideration, purchase, and ownership experience.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be notified. Autodata Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We are compliant with AODA legislation; if you require work-related accommodations, please specify.