We are looking for a passionate customer and team focused individual to join our team as a Receiver /Inventory Control. This position is responsible for supporting supply chain operations with primary responsibilities around inventory handling, receiving, inspecting, counting and picking.
The successful candidate will work in a time-sensitive, team-oriented environment. This role needs somebody who is quick, flexible, and make decisions on their feet, while shifting priorities and working towards multiple deadlines.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inspecting, receiving, documenting and serialization of incoming product.
- Ensuring goods are properly packaged upon receiving.
- Organizing parts and inventory shelves, including labeling.
- Accurately locating and picking material for work orders.
- Picking and filling any material shortages for work orders and/or processing any material requests.
- Cycle counting of Inventory.
- Providing required reports relating to inventory and delivery issues.
- Some experience with receiving and inventory management is preferred.
- Experience with ERP system and shipping software would be an asset.
- Strong internal/external customer service skills, including the ability to deal effectively and courteously with the public even in difficult situations.
- Strong attention to detail and well organized.
- Enthusiastic and motivated with the ability to work with little supervision.
- Quality and continuous improvement mindset with the ability to exercise good judgement and decision making.
- Must conform to production safety rules while in the production and shipping areas
- Work is performed in an environment where irritants such as noise from telephones, temperature and lighting variations may exist, but there is little chance of injury, accident or occupational health problems.
- Work will be performed in an area where safety boots are required.
- Must be able to lift and handle products up to 50 lbs.
ZTR Control Systems provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.