eCommerce Digital Advertising Specialist
Northern delivers Omni-Channel Commerce Solutions, designed and developed with the latest open source technology. We specialize in building Magento & Shopify eCommerce implementations and full service eCommerce marketing solutions. Our goal is to help businesses reap the benefits of web-based technologies to decrease costs and maximize their bottom line.
Our employees are challenged to uphold the highest standards and together we strive to exceed all expectations. We are currently seeking a Digital Advertising (PPC) Specialist who will complement our passion for advertising, technology and performance-based results.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a paid media / PPC specialist who is just as passionate about executing digital marketing campaigns as they are about strategizing them. Our ideal candidate has 2+ years experience in paid media management.
Here at Northern, we live and breathe digital marketing and have worked on a wide range of world class marketing campaigns for top brands like Rexall Pharmacy, tentree apparel, Boathouse Stores and more. If you love digital marketing and are looking to take the next step in your career with a company that shares that passion, we encourage you to apply.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Further our clients’ online reach with Performance Marketing campaigns that drive conversions. Strategize, create and manage digital advertising campaigns, monitor their performance and optimize them for results.
- Contribute to creative and strategic thinking through conception and execution of ideas that drive success for our clients.
- Monitor client marketing initiatives on a close basis to ensure that the activities undertaken match the budget of the project and will help the client achieve their goals.
- Stay in the know of the latest trends and eCommerce tactics for advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and more.
- Prepare reports and present results internally and to clients.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Knowledge of SEM/PPC/CPM Trends
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Understands Search Intent & Purchasing Behaviour
- Business Knowledge (i.e. Sales Cycle, Product Market Fit, Profits, Seasonality)
- Ability to Critically Analyze Data & Provide Recommendations
- Google Analytics Certified
- Innovative thinker and collaborative team player
- Attention to detail
Education & Experience Required
- 1-3 years’ experience working in a digital media environment, paid search, display and/or paid social
- A College diploma, University degree, or relevant job-related experience. We welcome highly experienced, self-taught, and self-motivated learners who express a strong passion for digital advertising.
At Northern we recognize that experience comes in many different forms. If your experience is similar to what we’re looking for, please consider applying. We know that the best problem-solving and creative thinkers are those with thought diversity; that’s why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team.
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Northern is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, delicious meals, company retreats, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to be your best!
Equity and Diversity
Northern invites applications from all qualified individuals. Northern is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations please let us know when you apply.
Apply To Position