HRdownloads - the place where you can be who you are...
as long as you're a superstar.
Looking for a Great Place to Work®? Look no further! HRdownloads has been recognized seven times as one of Canada's Best Workplaces, most recently as a Best Workplace for Millennials. Noted for our unique and engaging ways, we have also been ranked as one of Canada's fastest-growing companies for six years running! We continue to grow, and we want YOU to be a part of our success.
Who are we? A leading provider of HR solutions and support. We work hard, we love what we do, and we achieve great things! Together we have transformed the way human resources services are delivered, helping our clients attain HR excellence through our suite of solutions-based HR products and support.
Our research analyst is a master at collecting, analysing, and communicating business information that drives content improvement and product development.
As our research analyst, you will:
- Compile data to drive content and product development, as well as other internal business needs and strategic goals.
- Conduct primary research through questionnaires, surveys, and interview guides that you will analyse and disseminate to internal stakeholders, clients, and prospects.
- Generate insights and communicate findings with data visualization techniques, comprehensive reports, and other relevant media.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure effective sharing of insights and coordination of internal data requests and projects.
- Monitor current human resources trends and best practices in Canada to inform and guide the collection of relevant business information.
You are a professional who:
- Has experience designing surveys and other mechanisms to gather information to support content improvement and product development.
- Excels at identifying signals, trends, and insights in data.
- Enjoys creating effective, insightful reports and content to communicate your findings.
- Can self-manage and is comfortable taking initiative to drive positive change.
- Has experience with a variety of data visualization techniques.
- Has advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and related data analysis software.
- Has experience with MySQL 5.7 or better and reports and dashboards in Salesforce.
- Has a post-secondary degree in the social sciences, business, statistics, or another related discipline.
- Has at least five years' experience conducting primary research and analysing and interpreting the resulting information.
It's a bonus if you:
- Are knowledgeable regarding human resources management legislation and best practices.
- Have experience working with an ELK stack (AWS Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana).
- Have a graduate degree or post-graduate certificate in a related field.
- Are fluent in French!
- The rewards are plentiful! We offer a competitive compensation structure for all your hard work.
- Be proud of where you work. Our exceptional reputation means you can contribute to a company that you can be proud of and excited about. If you don't believe us, we invite you to speak to any of our employees!
- We're here to help! We know that success doesn't come overnight, and it certainly doesn't come working alone. That's why we provide hands-on, in-depth training to our team. We want to set you up for success and see you thrive when you join the team!
- We want you to have a life outside work. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. That's it; no shift work and no weekends!
- We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. Joining the HRdownloads team means you will have a lot of fun, including Friday morning virtual team builders. We make certain to take time to celebrate our successes!
- We care about you. 10 paid wellness days, health and dental benefits, EFAP, RRSP, and employer-paid GoodLife memberships are just a few of the ways to show you that your well-being matters to us!
- We care about giving back. We believe that a team builds a company and a company builds a community, and that's why we take pride in giving back to our London community!
So, what do you say? Do you have what it takes to be a member of our award-winning team? If so, send us your résumé!
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HRdownloads is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
Thank you for considering a career with HRdownloads.