Customer Success Representative
Race Roster is one of the fastest growing online endurance event management companies in North America. Do you want to join a fun, cutting edge, and innovative technology business? Race Roster is the place for you. We are a family, with the shared vision of improving event management by providing technological tools and support that allow event organizers to better manage, analyze, and grow their events. Race Roster is looking for individuals who are passionate about seeing customers succeed.
This exciting opportunity offers
- A chance to learn about the endurance event industry
- A passionate, dynamic and engaged workplace where employees are excited to come to work
- Opportunities to earn, excel and move up in the company
- Available for a Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday work week
- Availability during support business hours (Monday to Friday 8a-8pEST, Saturday and Sunday 7a-3pEST)
- Comfortable with phone and email customer service
- Ready to become an expert in our platforms function and capability
- Experience in troubleshoot simple and complex customer challenges
- Eager to provide superior customer service and build relationships
- Ability to show empathy when needed
Key qualities include
- Work effectively across departments to help exceed customer expectations
- Prioritize workload and manage multiple tasks at once
- Tackle administrative tasks on Salesforce CRM
- Confidence in both phone and email communication
- Bachelor’s degree, diploma or relevant experience
- 1-2 years of customer service support or troubleshooting
- Demonstrated ability to build customer relationships
- Self-motivating, results-driven, top performer
- Tech savvy
- Bilingual English/French/Spanish is a huge plus
Race Roster in the press
Only candidates who complete the above steps will be considered. Thank you so much for considering Race Roster. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Position starts at $30,000/annually.
Personable, Trustworthy, Empathetic
Send all cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell us why you want to work at Race Roster and describe an awesome project or team you’ve worked on in the past. Include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject of the email. Please give us a link to your LinkedIn or any other portfolio website.
Race Roster welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.