Amazon Advertising Manager
We are in the business of human-centered experiences starting with yours. We believe delivering on our promise of "hard-to-find, made easy" begins with an employee experience founded in opportunity, teamwork, empowerment, and curious minds always asking what if. Not only does our commitment to the exceptional deepen relationships with our partners and customers, it also ignites connection within our team.
Born and raised in London, Ontario, Canada and now taking on the world, we are a vibrant and growing tech company with a proven track-record of success. StarTech.com makes it easy for IT professionals around the globe to identify, find, get and use the hard-to-find connectivity parts they need to enable and enhance their technology solutions.
Operating in 23 countries globally, we are honoured to be named by Kincentric in 2019 as one of Canada’s “Best Employers” as well as “one of Canada’s fastest growing companies” for a ninth year in a row by “Profit 500”.
What will you be doing?
As a one-of-a-kind Amazon Advertising Manager, you will work directly with our expanding Amazon and eCommerce team. Based in either London or GTA, this is a perfect opportunity for a motivated, dynamic individual who is an expert in all things eCommerce, who wants to drive the development and execution of advertising strategies, and is particularly skilled at distilling data into meaningful, impactful insights.
While one aspect of this role is providing direction to internal and external partners to execute, manage and optimize campaigns across all Amazon Advertising platforms, this is very much a hands-on position where you can expect to roll up your sleeves and get right into the thick of things. The success of this role relies on robust, effective partnerships with cross-functional groups and various stakeholders, so it’s critical that you possess top-notch interpersonal and communication skills together with the ability to lead through influence and create alignment with a wide range of stakeholders.
- In alignment with StarTech.com’s brand and product strategies, you will develop a global Amazon Advertising strategy to drive product discovery, traffic, brand awareness and exposure, improve sales for under-converting and top performers, and contribute to the overall success of new product launches
- Own the global Amazon Advertising performance including the end-to-end conceptualization, execution and refinement of our campaigns utilizing the full suite of Amazon Advertising
- Partner with Amazon Product Category Managers/Merchandisers to develop advanced optimization content and by product family and ASIN mix of advertising spend lower funnel PPC activity vs higher funnel brand awareness via DSP.
- Develop the forecasts, ROI targets and sales plans for Amazon paid media campaigns, and oversee and report on the administration of campaigns to ensure effective CPA, ROAS, ACoS metrics
- Through analysis of advertising data, you will provide Category / ASIN insights and provide recommendations for growth strategies at the ASIN level
- Conduct in-depth full funnel analysis and identify trends to optimize customer acquisition, conversion, and form the basis of winning campaign strategies
- Analyze and optimize campaigns from perspectives to proactively provide sound recommendations and solutions to achieve maximum ROI
- Ensure sustainable advantage by partnering with Category Managers and account team counterparts to create a winning strategy and product detail page optimization
- Assess, acquire and manage agency partners, advertising platforms as needed and stay abreast of new opportunities on Amazon Marketing platforms to maintain a leading edge
- Oversee reputation management efforts and non-amazon digital marketing by managing or contributing to low-funnel paid media / PPC activity such as Google Adwords, improve feedback, ratings and reviews and manage the BazaarVoice review program
- Generate reviews through Amazon programs such as VINE and early reviewer programs
What you bring to the table?
- A Bachelors’ degree in Economics, Marketing, Advertising, or Business and a history of working within high-growth, dynamic and digitally driven organization
- 5+ years of hands on Amazon Advertising and broader digital marketing experience with a focus on driving customer traffic and conversion across eCommerce sites
- A rock-solid understanding of and passion for audience behaviours and interests
- A proven ability to analyze, interpret, summarize and leverage complex data utilizing different reporting tools and platforms to identify trends, opportunities, gain consensus and influence decisions
- Ability to confidently tell stories using data and deliver compelling, effective presentations to a wide range of stakeholders from all areas of the business, from individual contributors to C-suite
- A proven record of attracting, retaining and growing exceptional agency account management and in-house advertising professionals
- A talent for fostering advantageous cross-team and cross-functional relationships and leveraging external partners and freelancers strategically
- Fluency with visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, etc.) with the ability to direct / create interactive, user-friendly, compelling dashboards and reports
What’s in it for you?
- Work in either London or GTA, with a telecommuting option
- Company paid Benefit Plan and RRSP Matching
- Attractive Vacation Policy so you can play as hard as you work
- Fitness Subsidy – healthy mind, healthy body
- Training and Development Program
- Paid Charity Day and Regular Company Fun Events
- Casual Dress Code – Jeans are allowed!
- Free Parking and Subsidized Employee Café
- StarTech.com Product Discount
- Bonus Plan
StarTech.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, StarTech.com will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process to applicants with disabilities. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in respect of any materials or processes used to ensure your equal participation.
Follow us on LinkedIn page or Instagram