Canada · London, Ontario (Hybrid)
Join us in Advancing the Environmental Global Impact within the Rail Industry
For the past 30 years, ZTR has designed, developed and released products that have a positive environmental impact within the Locomotive Industry. Planning for an environmentally sustainable future means taking action today in preparation for tomorrow. Everyone has a role to play and we take ours seriously.
ZTR offers a casual working environment and a group of friendly and talented industry leaders passionate about combating climate change. We encourage and support employees to find long-term success and explore opportunities that play into their strengths and passions. We value lateral moves as much as vertical promotions; we believe all roles should develop your skills, broaden your experience, and help you continue on a journey to build a rewarding career at ZTR.
What You'll be Doing
Are you passionate about supporting a more sustainable future? Do you enjoy understanding a customer's needs and providing them with greener and more reliable solutions? Are you creative and innovative? Whether it's creating materials, bringing the start of new or reinvigorating old customer experiences, or consulting and detailing products with compassion, you'll be helping to push an entire industry technologically forward.
As the experienced and results-driven Marketing Specialist, you'll be taking the lead in executing marketing strategies to drive brand awareness, customer engagement, and revenue growth. The ideal candidate will have experience in creating well-crafted content, and ensuring the smooth execution of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
As the Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
Content Creation and Management:
- Produce clear and well-researched content for various mediums, including blog posts, articles, website copies, social media posts, and marketing collateral.
- Assist in creating and updating marketing materials, including brochures, flyers, presentations, and digital content.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that includes blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, videos, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Assist in the planning, execution, and tracking of marketing campaigns across various channels, such as digital, social media, email, and print.
- Coordinate with internal teams and external vendors to ensure campaign assets are created and delivered on time.
- Delegate leads to sales team through CRM tool from marketing initiatives.
- Support the planning and execution of marketing events, trade shows, webinars, and conferences.
- Coordinate the logistics, booth setup, and promotional materials for events.
- Support in creating and sending marketing emails, newsletters, and other email campaigns.
- Regulate email lists and segmentation.
- Maintain and update website content and ensure it remains current and accurate.
- Collaborate with web developers/designers for website updates.
Who Are You?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 3 years of marketing/communications experience in developing and managing content
- Proficienct in Microsoft Office, Marketing Tools (HubSpot, Mailchimp etc.)
- Design skills and knowledgable in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Data and results driven
- Experience working with cross functional teams and external agencies
- The ability to travel occassionally
Good to have
- Knowledge of data analytics and reporting tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) and website maintenance
- Basic knowledge of CRM
Why Choose ZTR?
ZTR is all about our people. That is why we value Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) within our organization. DEI is essential to our goal of creating a great place to work. We are committed to building a representative workforce and committed to equal opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We are looking for flexible, compassionate and enthusiastic individuals who thrive in a fast-paced working environment, and who are looking for long-term, meaningful employment in a career that makes a real difference.
At ZTR, we continuously promote a healthy balance between work, fun and family. This is a place where employees make a difference in our company and within our customers’ organizations. You will be able to direct your career path at ZTR as we are rapidly growing with numerous opportunities for professional growth and development.
ZTR Control Systems provides accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please contact Human Resources. We will address information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants in confidence