Sr. iOS Developer
Race Roster is an online event registration platform geared towards endurance events. We’re looking for a Sr. iOS developer to help us continue building Race Roster to be the top registration platform in the endurance industry. You’ll be joining the most collaborative team you’ve ever experienced, which will hopefully lead you to the best work of your life. Developers at Race Roster are customer-focused, creative and constantly trying new things, showing them off when they work well, and discarding them when they don’t. At Race Roster, just as many design ideas/initiatives come from our developers, as from our designers. You can easily go between systematic thinking and microscopic design detail.
Contributing to the overall success of our clients’ events
- At least 1-2 years of commercial iOS development experience
- Solid understanding of C/Objective-C or Swift
- Experience building mobile apps using RESTful web services with JSON or XML
- Ability to work in a team and independently on assigned tasks
- Ability to prioritize incoming tasks
- Ability to write consistent, clean, concise, well documented, and reusable code
What you need
Your resume and a few snippets that you feel exhibit your skills. Some examples include:
- Code samples
- Links to your public repositories (GitHub, Bitbucket)
- Links to projects that you have developed/contributed to
- An app in an App Store
- Git experience
- You have never owned a Windows Phone (just kidding, you can relate to at least one other in the office)
- Contributions to an OSS project
Only candidates who complete the above steps will be considered. Thank you so much for considering Race Roster. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Depends on experience and performance level
Personable, Integrity, Expertise, Trustworthy
Send all cover letters and resumes to email@example.com.
Only candidates who complete the steps will be considered. Thank you so much for considering Race Roster. We look forward to meeting you soon!