Field Technician - Fuel Meter Calibration
Dare to join Englobe
Englobe, and it’s close to 3,000 people, concerned about the environment daily, engaged in sustainable engineering, process soils and biomass, and manage the quality and integrity of assets.
At Englobe, we adopt innovative, human-centred management. We welcome new ideas and are open to discussion. We are determined to succeed in partnership with our teams.
- A full range of benefits (group insurance with shared costs upon hiring, group RRSP)
- An annual reimbursement of sports expenses
- Opportunities for skills development
- Flexible hours and ability to compress working hours
- Internal policy to encourage teleworking
Dare to join Englobe and lead a career marked by growth and accomplishments.
As a distributor pump calibration technician, you will work in collaboration with the Tanknology team. Our technicians travel across Canada to work and meet the needs of our customers.
The technician will be working with the Burlington team but will be working mostly in the South western region of Ontario.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Inspect, calibrate and certify dispenser / pump meters in service stations to ensure their compliance;
- Carry out minor repairs on petroleum equipment at service stations;
- Complete regulatory and compliance verifications on the sites;
- Complete the intervention reports.
- Secondary School Diploma;
- Professional Studies degree or College degree in a related field (asset);
- Valid driver's license;
- Availability to work across Canada;
- Autonomy and ability to resolve challenges;
- Ability to use computer tools;
- Training as a petroleum mechanic (TSSA) (asset);
- Measurement Canada certification (asset).
Englobe adheres to the principles of employment equity, including that of equal opportunity and equal treatment in respect to employment, in accordance with the provisions of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms and its provincial equivalent. Englobe makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications and competencies, merit and business needs.
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com or online
Englobe is committed to providing accommodation to, and working with, applicants with disabilities, to meet their needs throughout the recruitment selection and/or assessment process. Applicants with disabilities requiring accommodation should contact Human Resources with their request and information on the position(s) they seek to apply.
We would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resume; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Health and safety are at the heart of Englobe’s corporate culture. In order to provide our employees with a safe working environment in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, and in light of the growing number of clients making vaccination a prerequisite to access their sites and facilities, all Englobe employees are required to confirm their vaccination status through a secure online form. For some positions, you will be required to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment. This condition will be communicated to you if it applies to your role during the interview.