LBMX is growing again . . .
We are seeking a Solutions Engineer
LBMX is a dynamic and growing software solutions company with an international perspective, located in London, Ontario. LBMX is the leading business marketplace provider for Buying Groups and Purchasing Co-operatives. With a flourishing customer base throughout North America, the United Kingdom and as far away as New Zealand and Australia, we are sure to offer a breadth of experience that provides the successful candidate with endless opportunities to expand their abilities.
As we continue our growth trajectory, we are seeking a dynamic, passionate, and driven individual to join our team as a Solutions Engineer.
If you’re an experienced candidate looking for an exciting future and you’re someone who is passionate about life, takes ownership of their role, isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and thrives being part of a team then we invite you to apply.
Come and help us make LBMX a better company and an even better place to work!
LBMX is looking for a Solutions Engineer to work in a technical customer facing role. The Solutions Engineer will be required to deliver one unified vision of the technical, strategic, and market value of our software products to the customer.
The Solutions Engineer will work as a technical resource for the sales team and our Buying Group customers to market and implement our Group Solution Offering. The sales component could include needs analysis tasks as well as product demonstrations and presentations.
The implementation component of the role will include defining project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, producing project plans, and playbooks. They will also review, analyze and evaluate the needs of our customers to ensure our solutions provide maximum value. The Solutions Engineer will continue to have customer ownership after the sales and implementation phases are completed.
The Solutions Engineer will be responsible for training new customers though the implementation process, preparing and delivering technical presentations and explaining products and services to existing/prospective customers.
The successful candidate must possess superior verbal and written communication skills and be committed to providing an exceptional customer experience. The successful candidate will also have strong people and organizational skills, be comfortable as an effective member of a productive team.
- Communicate the business value of the LBMX Products on a technical level
- Act as the technical spokesperson for all the technical aspects of the LBMX products
- Consult with customers on any issues that may arise from the future integration between existing system and the LBMX software products
- Drive the discovery process, helping uncover prospects business objectives and pains
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations during the sales process cycle.
- Coordinate internal resources for the successful execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant departments and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Understanding the needs of the customer and LBMX
- Acquire and understanding of LBMX software products
- Other duties as assigned
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed
Need to Have
- 2+ years experience in a customer service environment (support, account management, project management or sales)
- Ability to explain products, features and functionality with technical accuracy and simplicity
- Customer Facing Experience
- Strong level of ownership, autonomy and drive
- Comfortable with calling and speaking with clients
- Post- Secondary Education (college or university)
Nice to Have
- Experience Managing Clients
- Experience in a SaaS organization
The Perks of Working with us!
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Birthday’s celebrated every month with catered meals
- Monthly lunch and learns
- Quarterly company wide social outings
- Easily accessible office located in downtown London, Ontario
- Flexible work options
- Education subsidies for job-related courses
How to Apply:
E-mail a resume and cover letter to: careers@LBMX.com
The subject line of your e-mail must read “Solutions Engineer”
About LBMX Inc.
At LBMX, we care about shared prosperity and believe in the power of independent businesses and their buying groups to create sustained economic growth. This belief comes from two decades of providing the world’s only group focused technology and advisory services to help buying groups, purchasing cooperatives and their independent businesses flourish.
We are a leading business marketplace experience provider that helps independent businesses, their buying groups and suppliers buy better and sell more. Our premier solution has transformed billing and ordering, rebate programs management, real-time analytics, e-commerce and product information management across building materials, sporting goods, industrial manufacturing, food equipment, grocery and agricultural industries.
LBMX is a global company with headquarters in London, Ontario and presence across Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand.
LBMX is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. LBMX is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require any accommodations, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.