Customer Support Specialist (In Office and Remote within 2-3 hours of London available)
Position Location: London, ON (In Office and Remote options within 2-3 hours of London)
Hours: Monday - Friday, noon - 8pm
Voices is the world’s #1 creative services marketplace.
We’ve helped tens of thousands of marketers, producers, instructors, and creative directors at the world’s biggest and most beloved brands find the right talent for their creative projects.
Headquartered in London, Canada, Voices matches clients with voice over, music, audio production, and translation professionals in over 160 countries.
In your role as Customer Support Specialist, your main goal is to combine your stellar customer service experience with your drive to generate recurring business, resulting in happy, loyal customers who will continue to post with Voices again and again. You will report to the Manager, Customer Experience and will be an integral part of the unbelievably awesome customer service team.
- Proudly and professionally represent Voices when working with clients by providing precise explanations on all services offered.
- Establish solid rapport and maintain contact with customers.
- Review, research and approve new voice over opportunities being sent into the system by your customer base.
- Perform follow-ups, by phone and email, to customers who have recently posted with the service to ensure Voices is everything they had hoped for, and then some.
- Answer general customer queries via telephone and email.
- Create and update customer records in Salesforce, a web-based customer relationship management (CRM) system, to ensure accurate billing and access to customer information for proper management within the Voices system.
- Extremely comfortable with calling and speaking with customers over the phone.
- Knowledge of planning and scheduling techniques.
- Acutely organized.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Dependable, reliable, ambitious and driven.
- Solid experience with Google Suite.
- Personable, approachable and friendly, but with a professional edge.
- Some knowledge of Salesforce or other customer relationship management applications is considered a definite asset.
- College diploma in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or equivalent. and/or
- Two years of on-the-job training at a similar customer service position.
- Typing skills of 50 – 60 wpm.
- Absolutely stellar customer service skills.
How Voices is supporting our colleagues through this pandemic:
- Voices had all of our colleagues working from home with their laptops, monitor, accessories includes their ergonomic chairs by Monday March 16th, 2020
- We hold virtual huddle every Monday
- We care about the mental health of our colleagues through our EFAP program and human connection through our optional virtual social events such as meditation, stretching, games, happy hours, etc.
- We offer a hybrid work environment, remote and in office (when safe to do so)
Equal Employment Opportunities
Voices values diversity. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Voices is committed to providing accommodation for applicants with disabilities; please let us know if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their cover letter and résumé by completing the online application. By doing so, your resume is guaranteed to be reviewed.
Voices thanks all candidates in advance.