Job Title: Project Coordinator, Organizational Effectiveness Team
Department: McLean & Company Research
Location: London, ON or Toronto, ON
McLean & Company is a dynamic, fast-paced HR research and advisory firm. Through our action-oriented research and practical diagnostics, we supply clients with insight and support from our specialists.
McLean is a place where your voice will be heard – a place where you see the impact of your work on our 30,000+ members. It is a place where you will find community and collaboration, where you will work with diverse individuals with their own unique stories and experiences. McLean is a place where success is celebrated by the whole team – a place where you are encouraged to stretch and grow.
Whether you are a graduate looking for your first career step or a seasoned subject matter expert looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
McLean & Company is a division of Info-Tech Research Group.
The Project Coordinator, Organizational Effectiveness is responsible for the launch and delivery of a full range of HR diagnostics that drive measurable value for McLean & Company client organizations. The Project Coordinator will manage the diagnostic survey process from the initial scoping call up to report delivery and will have the opportunity to foster personal relationships with a wide variety of HR leaders.
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
As a Project Coordinator, you will:
- Responsible for the successful launch and delivery of a full range of HR diagnostics, including McLean & Company’s Employee Engagement, New Hire, Exit, Stakeholder Management and Management & Governance.
- Lead client scoping calls to gain an understanding of client goals and requirements.
- Build and test surveys.
- Launch surveys and respond to participant questions and/or issues.
- Understand and work with proprietary survey software to determine how to deliver on the diagnostic needs of clients.
- Maintain quality assurance/control processes.
- Address client questions and manage client expectation while maintaining a high standard of customer service.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement.
COMPETENCIES/KEY SELECTION CRITERIA:
- 1-3 years of experience
- Undergraduate degree, ideally in Business or Psychology
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be comfortable speaking to clients on the phone
- High proficiency with the Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Experience with employee engagement surveys and/or research
- Experience with survey software
- Experience with quality assurance practices
- Experience with Jira and/or Salesforce
- Experience with agile project management practices
- Experience or exposure to HR
McLean & Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. To that end, upon request, McLean & Company will ensure, to the extent possible, that accommodation be made available to applicants throughout the recruitment and hiring process.