HRdownloads – the place where you can be who you are…
as long as you’re a superstar.
Looking for a Great Place to Work®? Look no further! HRdownloads has been recognized SEVEN TIMES as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces, most recently as a Best Workplace for Millennials. Noted for our unique and engaging ways, we have also been ranked as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies for six years running! We continue to grow, and we want YOU to be a part of our success.
Who are we? A leading provider of HR solutions and support. We work hard, we love what we do, and we achieve great things! Together we have transformed the way human resources services are delivered, helping our clients attain HR excellence through our suite of solutions-based HR products and support.
As a junior helpdesk technician, you will:
- Provide daily support of the company’s internal network and systems, diagnosing and troubleshooting as required.
- Respond to and prioritize helpdesk tickets.
- Perform simple repairs on IT assets.
- Ensure IT-related inventory is accurately maintained.
You are a tech professional who:
- Has at least one year of experience in a helpdesk support capacity.
- Has experience with a wide variety of hardware, including PCs, VoIP phones, hubs, switches, routers, and any peripherals.
- Has experience with or exposure to a variety of software, including Windows, Salesforce, and Microsoft Excel.
- Has experience with or exposure to relational databases (e.g., MySQL).
- Has exceptional time management and prioritization skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
- Is committed to learning and developing your technical competence!
- Has a bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or demonstrated experience in the field.
It’s a bonus if you:
- Are fluent in English and French!
- The rewards are plentiful! We offer a competitive compensation structure for all of your hard work.
- Be proud of where you work. Our exceptional reputation means you can contribute to a company that you can be proud of and excited about. If you don’t believe us, we invite you to speak to any of our employees! If that isn’t enough, we have two newly redesigned open-concept offices in the heart of downtown London.
- We're here to help! We know that success doesn’t come overnight, and it certainly doesn’t come working alone. That’s why we provide hands-on, in-depth training to our team. We want to set you up for success and see you thrive when you join the team!
- We want you to have a life outside work. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. That’s it: no shift work and no weekends!
- We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. Joining the HRdownloads team means you will have a lot of fun, from exciting company incentives to Friday morning team builders. We make certain to take time to celebrate our successes!
- We care about you. Health and dental benefits, EFAP, RRSP, and employer-paid GoodLife memberships are just a few of the ways to show you that your well-being matters to us!
- We care about giving back. We believe that a team builds a company and a company builds a community, and that's why we take pride in giving back to our London community!
So, what do you say? Do you have what it takes to be a member of our award-winning team? If so, send us your résumé!
HRdownloads is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
Thank you for considering a career with HRdownloads.