Talent and People Specialist
HRdownloads – the place where you can be who you are…
as long as you’re a superstar.
Looking for a Great Place to Work®? Look no further! HRdownloads has been recognized EIGHT TIMES as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces, most recently as a Best Workplace for Millennials. Noted for our unique and engaging ways, we have also been ranked as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies for six years running! We continue to grow, and we want YOU to be a part of our success.
Who are we? A leading provider of HR solutions and support. We work hard, we love what we do, and we achieve great things! Together we have transformed the way human resources services are delivered, helping our clients attain HR excellence through our suite of solutions-based HR products and support.
As our talent and people specialist you will:
- Be responsible for the full-cycle recruitment experience for all HRdownloads’ recruitment needs.
- Contribute to attracting, sourcing, hiring, and retaining the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Prepare recruitment materials including job postings, interview documentations, and offers.
- Lead onboarding planning and execution.
This opportunity can be fully remote, blended, or fully in office. You choose!
Please note that we will review applications in January 2022. We will connect with successful candidates to schedule phone screens at that time.
You are a recruiter or HR professional who:
- Has at least three (3) years of experience as a recruiter, either in house or for a recruitment agency.
- Has proven recruitment experience within a SaaS or tech environment.
- Has experience with screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates.
- Has proven success with attracting candidates using various sources, including social media networks and employee referrals.
- Is results driven and motivated to achieve goals.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Has hands-on experience with applicant tracking systems.
- Has strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has a bachelor’s degree, diploma, or demonstrated success in Human Resources.
It’s a bonus if you:
- Know your way around Workable.
- You have a RPR or RAS designation.
- Are fluent in English and French!
- The rewards are plentiful! We offer a competitive compensation structure for all of your hard work.
- Be proud of where you work. Our exceptional reputation means you will be able to contribute to a company that you can be proud of and excited about – if you don’t believe us we invite you to speak to any of our employees!
- We're here to help. We know that success doesn’t come overnight, and it certainly doesn’t come working alone. That’s why we provide hands-on, in-depth training to our team. We want to set you up for success and see you thrive when you join the team!
- Grow your career with us. When you join our team, you are signing up for more than just a job; you are signing up for a career! You won't be just another human to fill a role, we see you as YOU; all of you. Who you are today and who you aspire to be. That's why we invest in our employees through regular coaching, training, and professional development.
- We want you to have a life outside work. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm – that’s it, no shift work and no weekends!
- We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. Joining the HRdownloads team means you will have a lot of fun, from exciting company incentives to Friday morning virtual team builders. We make certain to take time to celebrate our successes!
- We care about you. 10 paid wellness days, 5 paid sick days, health and dental benefits, EFAP, RRSP, and employer paid GoodLife memberships are just a few of the ways to show you that your well-being matters to us!
- We care about giving back. We believe that a team builds a company, and a company builds a community, and that's why we take pride in giving back to our London community through HRdonates.
So, what do you say? Do you have what it takes to be a member of our award-winning team? If so, send us your resume!
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
HRdownloads is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
Thank you for considering a career with HRdownloads.