We build user features and rejoice when we get to use analytics to drive design decisions. Nothing makes us happier than increasing engagement and changing the way companies track their fleets.
Do you build native like functionality on the web? Make people think they are in an app? Impress people with your slick user experiences? Get excited about design consistency? Welcome to ZTR!
- In depth knowledge of ES6+, Typescript
- Webpack / Gulp
- HTML5, SASS, CSS3
Nice to have:
- Experience with Redux / similar flux framework
- CSS architectures: Flex, CSS Grid | Building Responsive Websites
- .Net Core, C#
- SQL & NoSQL
- Enjoy working within an opinionated team? (n+1 heads is better than... n)
- Relish the opportunity to play with new technologies?
- Believe mistakes are the building blocks to success?
As an intermediate / senior level developer we are also looking for you to play a leadership role by designing amazing solutions, driving quality, mentoring other developers and generally making a positive impact.
- 5+ years working experience as a developer on web and mobile applications
- Graduated from a College or University programming related program, or equivalent training
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated to succeed while working in a team-oriented environment
ZTR promotes a healthy balance between work, play and family. ZTR’s Social & Community Giving Committees provide employees with opportunities to participate in summer BBQs, company family picnic, and various social events for employees and family members as well as paid time off to volunteer at local charities! Become a member of the ZTR family!
ZTR Control Systems provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. Candidates requiring accommodations during the recruitment process are asked to contact Human Resources. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.