Sr Analyst, Data Analytics (Retail Financing)
As a Senior Analyst, Retail Finance reporting to the Senior Manager, BI and Securitization, you will be responsible for working with the business to help answer business problems by building, deploying, and monitoring analysis, leveraging analytical tools & processes and statistical models.
- Ability to create and validate reports required by Business, performing data transformations and data cleansing prior to creation of reports.
- Possesses strong analytical and organizational skills sets with attention to detail
- Good communication skills with the ability to understand business problems and explain technical concepts to a diverse audience in business terms.
- Ability to perform deep dives into data to solve problems, to support team in development of solutions.
- Ability to extract, manipulate and analyze data to create and produce reports/analysis for tracking performance and trends used for setting business direction and for portfolio policy changes.
- Ability to create reports and track performance based on observations of key business indicators and trends.
- Partner with stakeholders, product owners, solution architects to create solutions to meet business and technical opportunities
- Develop and maintain documentation governing processes and procedures.
- 3 - 5 years of business intelligence experience preferable in the domains of product strategy, marketing, designing and implementing predictive models within a Financial Services Organization with focus on retail lending
- Bachelor's degree in quantitative field such as, statistics, economics, engineering, mathematics, or marketing.
- Knowledge of large database systems, data mining and/or data warehousing
- Advanced working knowledge of data manipulation tools and languages computing languages SQL python, SAS, R and Alteryx , used for statistical and data analysis with documentation capability.
- Competent skill level with BI Tools (Power BI / Tableau / Quicksight), Microsoft Excel, pivot tables
- Knowledge of various platforms including, AWS AI Platforms, AWS AI Frameworks, and AWS AI EC2 Instances, a plus.
- Understanding of the development of predictive models such Customer Lifetime Value, Customer Churn, Segmentation and Targeting, Marketing Mix Modeling, Attribution Modeling is a plus.
- Understanding and experience with Retail Financing, reporting and Analytics is a plus.
WE ARE PROUD TO BE: Montreal's Top Employers 2023 by Canada’s Top 100 Employers!
We are honored to be recognized for offering a best-in-class workplace, incentives, and initiatives to our dedicated employees who have helped build Fairstone into an employer of choice.
Learn more: https://www.fairstone.ca/en/about/canadian-lender
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fairstone/mycompany/
If you’re seeking a role with a growing business that values employee development, Fairstone is the right place for you!
Fairstone is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minorities, and disabled are encouraged to apply in confidence.
Time Type: Full time
Job Type: Permanent