This posting has expired and applications are no longer being received and this job does not show up on the main job list.
||Jun 30, 2020
Player Support Specialist
A Little About Us:
Making fans - That’s what we’re all about! Since our humble beginnings in 2011, these two words have driven Big Viking Games to become the successful company it is today. We are focused on making our mark by building awesome free-to-play mobile and social games.
We believe that each Viking is unique and brings exponential value to the company. In return, we provide Vikings with the opportunity to solve problems through continuous learning and fostering feedback, ultimately mastering their craft. By investing in our Vikings and in new technologies, we can continue our success for years to come.
The Nitty Gritty:
Big Viking Games is seeking a full-time Player Support Specialist to provide support to our growing fan base. You will be on the front lines helping players with everything from billing issues to reporting bugs. You will be the voice of the players as well as the company & will work closely with the rest of the production team to ensure they are aware of what is important to the players and fans. The Player Support Specialist is performed in shifts, 7 days a week and can be based out of Toronto or London Ontario, or another remote location in Canada.
The Must Haves:
- Providing top-notch support to the players in order to help resolve any support tickets
- Analyze support ticket data to assess customers needs and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
- Contribute to Big Viking Games products with ideas for appropriate content and themes
- Maintain key performance indicators such as net promoter score, Customer Satisfaction, etc.
- Managing game communities and answering customer support emails
- Working alongside the QA team to help squash player-reported bugs
- Supporting marketing campaigns through different forums
- Ensuring content on community sites is correct & frequent
- Acting as a liaison between the players and product owners
- 2+ years providing exceptional online customer support preferred
- 1+ years of Salesforce experience on a User Level, with preference given to Administration Level Users
- Strong desire to always give customers premium treatment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, along with the ability to deliver information in an empathetic and concise manner
- General technical proficiency & internet savvy preferred
- Passion for online games
- Experience moderating forum discussion boards strongly preferred
- Experience in an online gaming environment an advantage
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with mastery in multi-tasking
- Previous experience in tech support and/or troubleshooting
Become a Viking:
- Competitive salaries, Group Retirement Savings Plan matching & participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, and vision), including generous time-off policies
- To ensure our employees’ safety, we are currently working remotely
Does the idea of working for a gaming company doing what you love every day sound exciting? Great, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your resume and cover letter.
Big Viking Games is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.