Lead Blockchain Developer
A Little About Us:
Making fans - That’s what we’re all about! Since our humble beginnings in 2011, these two words have driven Big Viking Games to become the successful company it is today. We are focused on making our mark by building awesome free-to-play mobile and social games.
Big Viking Games has proudly amassed millions of loyal fans across its many popular titles with no signs of slowing down anytime soon. We believe that by investing in our employees and in new technologies, we can continue our success for years to come. With that in mind, we are on the hunt for exceptional talent to join our growing team, and that’s where you come in!
The Nitty Gritty:
We are looking for an experienced Blockchain Developer to join our growing Mobile Gaming Division as we work on the development of an exciting new game. Working closely with our VP of Engineering you will be the go to when it comes to all thing Blockchain
- Drive technical excellence and shape systems design by defining the architecture, principles, and standards on which the blockchain game will be built
- Lead technical specification design, technical roadmap, review, and implementation of the project across areas - token design, smart contracts, transactions
- Collaborate with design, product, analytics, user experience, live operations, central and leadership teams to specify and build blockchain game feature set and development tools
- Own development process and review of smart contracts, NFTs and other blockchain technology components with the objective of optimizing scalability, security, and user experience. Create deployment scripts to enable tests, protocol configuration pre-sets, and production deployments
- Work with auditors and the Web3 development community to build credibility and ensure the quality and safety of the game and its players
- Provide subject matter expertise within the team and assist engineers through code reviews, acceptance testing, bug fixing, and general support
- 3+ years’ experience with Solidity, web3.js, ethers.js with a strong understanding of building DApps on blockchains like Ethereum and Solana. Experience in multi-chain is a bonus (L2, UTXO Chain, Cosmos, Polkadot, Terra, Solana, etc)
- 5+ years’ experience in software development. Full stack developer with experience building systems end to end.
- A deep understanding of blockchain fundamentals, common vulnerabilities, and establishment of architecture for blockchain based projects
- Competitive salaries, Group Retirement Savings Plan matching & participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, and vision), including generous time off policies
Becoming a Viking:
Does the idea of working for a gaming company doing what you love everyday sound exciting? Great, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your resume and cover letter.
Big Viking Games is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.