Position: Senior Web Consultant
Type: Salary; Full-Time
Experience: At least 10 years
Compensation: $90,000 base salary
Start Date: December 7, 2020
Group Benefits: Yes
Reports to: Kylie Maisonneuve, Principal
Senior Web Consultant:
The Senior Web Consultant position is the apex of what many marketing and technology professionals are working towards. The Senior Web Consultant gains a portfolio of clients—some of which are the region’s largest brands—that tbk is building websites and web applications for. The Senior Web Consultant is the key strategist and project manager on the projects in their portfolio and is the source of those projects being complete, in a timely manner, and to the degree of excellence that has become imbued in the tbk brand.
The Senior Web Consultant will:
- Build website development strategies for projects.
- Work directly with the VP, Technology and other developers to create technical specifications documents for projects.
- Will be an integral provider of recommendations on UI/UX decisions on websites and web properties. The Senior Web Consultant is a core provider of these recommendations.
- Oversee, participate in, and ensure the integrity of the team’s research that will inform decisions.
- Use project management software to advance and complete projects.
- Ensure that the software solutions tbk completes are to project plan specifications, are effective at achieving their target outcomes, and meets the desires of our clients.
- Lead client meetings: listening intently to the goals and feedback of clients and providing sound professional recommendations to help our clients fulfill their goals.
- Will build Statements of Work documents that outline new project proposals for clients and will present these solution opportunities to clients.
- Effectively lead client meetings. Clients will leave meetings inspired and know that their marketing and software plans are entrusted in the right person (you) and tbk.
- At least 10 years in project coordination/management or product ownership experience within a web design agency or software company.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Can orchestrate the leading of client meetings, including with client senior-level executives present. The Senior Web Consultant thrives in these settings.
- Flawless grammatical skills.
- Expert knowledge in Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Microsoft Office 365’s suite of software.
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Certified in project management and/or Scrum or can demonstrate multiple years of practicing certain industry-known project management, agile, or product ownership methodologies.
- Can demonstrate a track record of experience contributing to the UI/UX of websites or other software application development.
- Enjoys being detailed, time-oriented and organized.
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and resume to jointbk@tbkCreative.com.
Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know.