Bilingual Account Manager (French & English)
You Want to Work Here!
Are you looking to work for one of the fastest growing technology companies in the automotive industry? Are you located in Canada and looking for a remote position? Are you looking to work for a company that values their employees by providing a fantastic and flexible company culture? If you are looking for a challenge and an opportunity to grow with an amazing team of people, Mobials wants to hear from you!
About the Role
The Bilingual Account Manager role is focused on actively maintaining and upgrading accounts as well as advocating for dealer group penetration. You will also maximize accounts by identifying new and/or upgrade opportunities. You will act as a main point of contact for customer inquiries. You will liaise customers between Customer Support and Integration Managers to ensure technical issues are resolved and a smooth onboarding process is carried out. You will perform regular touch-points to strengthen customer loyalty and minimize churn. You are extremely organized, an excellent communicator and possess a high degree of initiative. You must be a confident, self-starter with a constant desire to exceed the needs of your customers, and fully bilingual in both French and English. This is an entry to mid-level role with progression opportunity to Senior Account Manager.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both customers and product users, and continually drive the value of our business solutions.
- Manage a growing portfolio of accounts with some enterprise account management duties. Consistently deliver a positive customer experience to all.
- Act as the main point of contact for allocated customer portfolios and respond to all inquiries via email, live chat, or phone call in a timely, professional manner.
- Work closely with Sales on all sales queries, customer updates and/or opportunities.
- Determine high risk customers, nurture accounts to effectively avoid churn and reach a set quarterly retention target.
- Perform the initial Playbook call in collaboration with the Integration Manager.
- Establish a relationship with users, uncover their strategic goals and relay the value and ROI of our software.
- Report and monitor the outcome of Playbook activities.
- Coordinate future training sessions with the Dealership Training Specialist.
- Make recommendations on dealerships User Experience to ensure maximum conversions on our product suite.
- Manage customer contracts and agreements.
- Identify customer needs and advocate for customers in collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Product and Development teams.
- Communicate new features, enhancements, and products to customers.
- Input accurate and up to date customer information in our CRM database (HubSpot).
- Perform other duties, projects, or initiatives as assigned.
- Previous experience in a SaaS Account Management, Customer Success/Experience, or similar role.
- Experience in the automotive field is an asset.
- A passion for creating a memorable customer experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluency in both English and French is required.
- Dedicated team-player who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly ambitious, self-motivated, and ability to work well independently.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent in learning new technology.
- Proven ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Experience using CRM software, HubSpot preferred.
Who We are Looking For
- You are not scared to ask questions, rather, you are always wanting to learn.
- Curious learners = creativity = innovation = positive change.
- Great attention to detail.
- You like to work with a team.
- You are not scared to offer your opinion. We value diversity of thought.
- You take great pride in yourself and your work … you are a fan of you!
Life at Mobials Inc (You WANT to read this part!)
- A remote first work environment.
- Hotel desking is available in the head office location in London, ON.
- Education & personal development - we expect everyone to be learning and growing and we will support you, including financial support.
- Work life balance - Mobials allows flex-time scheduling and has competitive vacation benefits. We understand that life happens!
- Benefits - there is a company-wide, company paid flex plan health and dental program.
- DPSP - We help invest in you and your future.
- Social committee - we organize socials regularly (virtual bingo, virtual lunches, beach day, office olympics, scavenger hunts, etc.) and have a super fun annual Christmas party.
Appropriate accommodations will be provided upon request throughout the hiring process as required under the Mobials AODA Employment Standard policy and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Should you require an accommodation please contact the Director of Human Resources.
While all submissions are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
All applications will be held in strictest confidence.