Content Writer Posting
Keystone Technologies is looking for a professional content writer, to write technology related news postings and pages for the Keystone website. If you have experience writing website content, please feel free to use our resume upload or apply on the Indeed website.
Keystone is looking for the following traits in a content writer:
– Previous experience writing content for WordPress websites
– Experience writing content in the Technology industry
– HTML is an asset, knowledge of CSS is an asset
– $20-$25/article written or another “per article or per page” formula to determine compensation (open to negotiation)
– All content written will be checked via duplicate content filters via Copyscape and other online tools. Only unique content can be posted to the Keystone website. Keystone reserves the right to clawback any payments made for content writing services, where it is found that the content is not unique
– Content should be spell-checked, have proper grammar, and be free of run-on sentences or other
– Content should be engaging and useful to site visitors. Generic content is not useful
* If you have an interest in this position and meet the stated requirements, please apply with your resume using our resume up-loader. Applicants will need to be able to legally work in Canada through PR/Citizenship, or hold a current and valid work permit for Canada.