Senior Commercial (Financial) Analyst
Are you passionate about collecting and analyzing data, and generating insight from it? Do you have a natural aptitude for spotting trends, anomalies, and discrepancies? Do you love conducting in-depth research on financial trends, the competitive marketplace, and cutting-edge strategies?
If this is you, we have the CAREER you have been searching for!
Who We Are
We engage employees and empower leaders to love what they do by being the most complete and connected HR solution in Canada, and we want you to love what you do!
Since 2005, we’ve helped Canadian businesses more quickly and efficiently accomplish HR tasks by providing them with end-to-end solutions and services for all things people. We pioneered live HR advice and continue to elevate our HR software and services to stay on top of changing business needs. Last year, we won three 5-Star Awards from the Canadian HR Reporter for Learning and Development, HR Consulting, and Compensation. All of these awards resulted from client nominations and testimonials.
Our passion for all things people applies to everything we do! HRdownloads has been recognized NINE TIMES as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces, most recently in 2023 with recognition in Best Workplaces for Professional Services!
Noted for our unique and engaging ways, we have also been ranked as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies for six years with recognition for continued profit growth from the Report on Business. We have more awards to come and are excited to celebrate everything that our people contribute to our culture of family and innovation. We want each person to be the greatest of all time, and that includes you!
What You’ll Do
The Senior Commercial Analyst is responsible for driving continuous improvement and performance of the company’s financial performance through ongoing research, analysis, reporting, and insight generation.
As our Senior Commercial Analyst you will:
- Gather and examine data on the company’s sales revenue, expenses, and competition to find ways to improve HRdownloads’ financial standing.
- Use mathematical models and predictive economic research to identify patterns and discrepancies in financial activity.
- Analyze sales figures for HRdownloads’ various product lines.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and analyses related to the company’s past, current, and expected financial performance.
- Consolidate anecdotal and analytical information into action cases and financial impact statements.
You are a professional who:
- Has 5-7 years of professional accounting experience.
- Has your CFA designation.
- Has successfully completed a bachelor’s degree or diploma in accounting, business, finance, or a related field.
- Has advanced Excel skills and familiarity with QuickBooks.
- Has excellent attention to detail.
- Is highly analytical and detail oriented.
- Can to quickly and effectively calculate revenue churn and margins.
It’s a bonus if you:
- Have experience working in the SaaS industry for a metrics-driven business.
What You’ll Love About What You Do
In finance you must love the thrill of gathering and analyzing financial data, then using it to generate reports and insight that help the organization achieve its goals. HRdownloads is a growing, innovative, market-leading organization with a bright future. As the Senior Commercial Analyst, you will play a key role in supporting this continued growth and development through financial planning, reporting, and analysis.
- The rewards are plentiful! We offer a competitive compensation structure for all of your hard work.
- We want you to have a life outside work. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. That’s it; no shift work and no weekends!
- We care about you. 10 paid wellness days, 5 paid sick days, health and dental benefits, EFAP, and employer-paid GoodLife memberships are just a few of the ways to show you that your well-being matters to us!
- We care about giving back. We believe that a team builds a company and a company builds a community, and that's why we take pride in giving back to our London community! Check out HRdonates.
- Flexible work model. We want you to work where you are most productive; in office, at home, or a hybrid of the two!
- Thrive in our culture. We’ve been recognized NINE TIMES as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces and are rated 4.2 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor.
- We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. Joining the HRdownloads team means you will have a lot of fun, from exciting company incentives to Friday morning virtual team builders. We make certain to take time to celebrate our successes!
- Grow your career with us. When you join our team, you are signing up for more than just a job; you are signing up for a career! You won't be just another human to fill a role, we see you as YOU; who you are today and who you aspire to be. That's why we invest in our employees through regular coaching, training, and professional development.
So, what do you say? Do you have what it takes to be a member of our award-winning team? If so, send us your résumé!
HRdownloads is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
Thank you for considering a career with HRdownloads.
Learn more and Apply