Do you thrive in a collaborative, dynamic, and fast paced work environment? Are you passionate about supporting the creation of industry-leading software solutions? Do you enjoy the challenge of complex design problems? Are you motivated by seeing the results of your hard work being used by thousands of satisfied clients?
If this is you, we have the CAREER you have been searching for!
WHO WE ARE
We engage employees and empower leaders to love what they do by being the most complete and connected HR solution in Canada, and we want you to love what you do!
Since 2005, we’ve helped Canadian businesses more quickly and efficiently accomplish HR tasks by providing them with end-to-end solutions and services for all things people. We pioneered live HR advice and continue to elevate our HR software and services to stay on top of changing business needs. Last year, we won three 5-Star Awards from the Canadian HR Reporter for Learning and Development, HR Consulting, and Compensation. All of these awards resulted from client nominations and testimonials.
Our passion for all things people applies to everything we do! HRdownloads has been recognized EIGHT TIMES as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces, most recently in 2022 with further recognition in Best Workplaces for Professional Services and for Hybrid Work!
Noted for our unique and engaging ways, we have also been ranked as one of Canada’s fastest-growing companies for six years with recognition for continued profit growth from the Report on Business. We have more awards to come and are excited to celebrate everything that our people contribute to our culture of family and innovation. We want each person to be the greatest of all time, and that includes you!
Under the direction of Product Managers, the UI/UX Designer is primarily responsible for overseeing the creation of design solutions to ensure HRdownloads builds best-in-class products for our users. The UI/UX Designer will ensure that each design consideration achieves the goal of an attractive, guided, and responsive experience for our users while maintaining brand identity and consistency.
As a Product team member, the UI/UX Designer will:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with appropriate stakeholders
- Produce high-quality design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, and prototypes
- Consider all visual elements, including icons and buttons, typography and colour schemes, spacing, and imagery to ensure an attractive, guided, and responsive experience for our users.
- Create electronic page layouts using publishing software
- Design and test UI elements and tools, such as icons, buttons, navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, widgets,CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Produce JPEGs, PDFs, video, clip art, graphs, charts, thumbnail images, and other design elements.
- Ensure the integration of multimedia concepts with technical graphic design elements, as appropriate.
- Adhere to style standards on typography and graphic design to ensure consistent, coherent, and aesthetically pleasing outcomes.
- Support product design, ensuring each aspect reflects the initial vision and product roadmap
- Research, monitor, and evaluate usability and feasibility of new and emerging UI and UX design trends, techniques, and technologies.
This opportunity can be fully remote, blended, or fully in office – you choose!
You are a UI/UX designer who:
- Has a degree or diploma in an accredited web or graphic design program
- Demonstrates a passion for continuous learning to stay up to date on date with current UI and UX trends
- Has a minimum of 2 years of recent experience.
- Possesses strong graphic design skills related to software design and illustration.
- Possesses expert skills in Sketch and Figma and is familiar with InVision
- Is proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.Is a creative and passionate out-of-the-box designer.
- Is organized, manages time well, and is quality-oriented with attention to detail.
- The rewards are plentiful! We offer a competitive compensation structure for all your hard work.
- We want you to have a life outside work. Our hours of operation are Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- We care about you. 10 paid wellness days, 5 paid sick days, health and dental benefits, EFAP, RRSP, and employer-paid GoodLife memberships are just a few of the ways to show you that your well-being matters to us!
- We care about giving back. We believe that a team builds a company and a company builds a community, and that's why we take pride in giving back to our London community! Check out HRdonates.
- Flexible work model. We want you to work where you are most productive; in office, at home, or a hybrid of the two!
- Thrive in our culture. We’ve been recognized EIGHT TIMES as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces and are rated 4.8 out of 5 stars on Glassdoor.
- Be proud of what you build. Our exceptional reputation means you can contribute to designing products and services that you will be proud of and be excited about.
- Grow your career with us. When you join our team, you are signing up for more than just a job; you are signing up for a career! You won't be just another human to fill a role, we see you as YOU; who you are today and who you aspire to be. That's why we invest in our employees through regular coaching, training, and professional development.
So, what do you say? Do you have what it takes to be a member of our award-winning team? If so, send us your resume!
HRdownloads is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available to applicants with disabilities upon request and throughout the entire recruitment process.
Thank you for considering a career with HRdownloads.
Apply for this job